Author's Note

Hey guys that's the end of the story! Thanks so much for the support, I really did not expect to get that many reads as I started writing this on a whim.

Honestly the moment Yachi was introduced to Haikyuu I just instantly thought that she and Hinata were perfect for each other. I know a lot of people ship Yamaguchi and Yachi because they're both timid and he called her cute the moment he saw her but I think Hinata and Yachi have a lot more definable moments as a ship. They make each other better especially in Yachi's case.

This story was so tiring to write honestly as I often found myself wondering how to properly depict these well written characters. As I've said before this story is only covering their first year in Karasuno.

But... I am working on a sequel to this story, an all new original story of Hinata and Yachi in their third year. It will only cover their third year and not the time skip and epilogue of Haikyuu. I'm having a lot of fun writing the sequel just like I had fun with this story. So stay tuned as it will be released soon! Please share this story and please reread this story as many times as you wish as it is now officially completed!

To answer some questions about the novel I've been asked before, the covers and pictures I've used are from Google images. Most of the work I find I can't find the artist but whenever I do find the artist I do my best to credit them. But what I also do is take different photos from Google and photoshop them all together to fit the setting of the chapter. Another question was my schedule for releasing chapters, I didn't have a set schedule but I kind of realized I started publishing chapter every two to three days on instinct, so for the next story I'm writing it'll probably be the same way.

To answer some questions about myself here's a quick bio. I'm a male college student, I started writing this story sometime during my senior year when COVID first happened and I had the time. I was always a proficient English student so I guess that's why I had an easy time convincing myself to write this story. I'm from Toronto Canada. And I also play volleyball but not because I started watching Haikyuu, it was because my high school was basically a volleyball loving school, and I was decent at it, but later my best friend convinced me to practice with him because he was on the team. I find that because I am passionate about the sport it helps translate and also paints a good picture of volleyball in my writing.

That's all I have to say really, if I do have more to say on this I'll just add updates and the dates I updated them so you know when I said it.

So this is the initial note written on March 11 2021

Update:
I totally forgot to update this but the sequel has been released so go check that out!
May 21 2021

Thanks so much for the support. And stay tuned for my next novel
Haikyuu!! Victory Lap- A HinaYachi FanFic

 And stay tuned for my next novel Haikyuu!! Victory Lap- A HinaYachi FanFic