Excuse Me

~Gulf's POV~

My little spiders have been going to school for a week now. Tharn is still very shy so the only people he talks to his Thorn and occasionally his teachers.

Now it's Monday again and it's my turn to drop them off, but today both me and Mew will pick them up.

Mew has a business party to attend today and I'll go with him. The boys join us but they don't leave our sides.

I'm also sorry for them since they would have to wear formal clothing. They don't like button up shirts.

Right now they are pouting with the fact they need to wear the shirts later.

I still have to work as well so I'm changing later. I just put on something simple. Just some black heels with a men's suit and just my regular lipstick.

I already had a regular dress ready for later

I already had a regular dress ready for later. Mew and I will change before we pick up the boys. Once we arrived I parked the car and helped the boys get out.

"Mommy, how long do we have to do this for?" Thorn asked.

"Until the summer, then you get a break and come back in the fall again."

"Mommy, do you think P'Lay and P'Perth will like my gifts?"

Tharn had learned what his teachers favorite snacks were and asked if he could buy some for them. He was trying a baby step to be more social and I'm proud of him.

"I'm sure they will baby." Speaking of which I can see his teachers.

"Oh, good morning Mrs. Jongcheveevat, hello boys." P'Perth greeted us.

"Good morning."

I nudged Tharn a little before he held out the little bags of snacks he bought them.

"G-good morning P's, Tharn has a g-gift for his t-teachers."

"Aww, thank you Tharn. You even got my favorite! Aww, Tharn you make my morning so nice today. I get my favorite snacks." Lay said.

"Wow, how did you even know?" Perth asked.

"Umm, you e-eat them d-during lunch and I t-thought they are your f-favorite..."

Perth ruffled Tharn's head before chuckling.

"Thank you so much Tharn. You should go inside though, I'm sure your mom has to be somewhere."

"Oh shi- I mean sugar plum! Okay boys, mommy has to go to work. Me and daddy will pick you up later. Behave." I pecked both of their cheeks before going back to my car and driving to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I must say right now, Mew looks delicious. I love it when he wears black. It brings out his paler skin and his darker hair.