Back Home

~Gulf's POV~

Only 5 more hours to go, then we'll be back in our city. We are currently at a gas station refueling and using the bathroom.

"Mama Gulf, how much longer till I see mama and papa again?"

"Only a few little one. Then we'll take you to your mama and papa."

He smiled and started humming to himself while picking a drink and a snack. My boys are already waiting with their own snacks and Mew is getting his own.

"Baby, go get your snacks. I'll take these to the register so we can get on the road faster."

I smiled at him and nodded. I went down the aisles to see if they had any snacks that appealed to my babies.

I know I'm carrying more than one baby. I can feel them. When they started kicking yesterday, they were kicking in totally different positions and it was multiple kicks. I just don't think my loves noticed because they were too busy dancing around and being silly.

I wonder how Mew and the boys will react when they find out?

Hah, I can think about that another day. Right now, I want some durian chips and some cookies. Yummy.

I grabbed them and went to the to put my stuff with everything else.

"Why don't you go to the car with the kids? I'll finish up here while you guys get buckled in."

I pecked his cheek and grabbed their hands to take them to the car.

"In my loves."

Fraser is still in the back with them so he was pacing around while they were getting situated.

"Buckle up. Fraser stay." I watched as they clicked in their seatbelts before closing the door and going up front.

My hubby came a few moments later and passed out their snacks before he continued driving.

Hmmm, they are so good! I should buy more when we go grocery shopping. I can probably find bigger bags.

I can't wait to be back home.

We are so close now!

We'll be at Type's home in an hour. It's only 5 so they should be home. I don't want to call them. I want it to be a surprise.

They are busy singing to whatever movie they are watching now to notice the familiar scenery.

I can't wait for Nala and John to see how far Type has gone. I'm so proud of him. He's a strong little boy. I'm happy to see him smiling again.

I hope his law case is going good.

***Lawsuits take a long time before the case is resolved so that's why there's not much update on the case against the women. I'll probably only mention it one more time whenever they are convicted of the assault against Type***