Nursery

~Gulf's POV~

"You three are impossible! We are fixing up a nursery not a building a palace!"

I'm looking at 3 pouting boys and 1 of the boys is 26. They are trying to buy a crib that looks like a royal's couch and has so much decor that it looks like a block of pink wood.

"The girls will have their nursery for 2 years before we have to buy new beds. I do not want a room full of ruffles, curtains, pillows and things royals fill their rooms with. We are being simple. Are we clear?"

They all slowly nodded their heads.

"Now behave and don't touch anything."

"Yes mommy."

"Yes baby."

"First we need a few months worth of clothes, diapers, baby powder, two baby bags, bottles, pacifiers, a stroller, car seats, blankets, and other necessities for their bags."

"Do babies really need all of that stuff mommy?" Tharn asked.

"Yes, babies are completely dependent on their parents to help care for them. This stuff helps parents properly take care of their babies when they are hungry, sleepy, fussy or something like that."

They both nodded their heads and followed their daddy who's pushing the cart.

We picked out simple onesies, socks, gloves, hats and a pair of headbands.

"Mommy! They are so small!" Thorn exclaimed pointed to the gloves and socks.

"Babies are small my little spider."

I rubbed his head before crossing clothes off the list.

"We need to get a stroller and car seats."

Mew pushed the cart to find the aisle with car seats.

"We need two so grab them and then let's find a stroller."

"Mommy, we should get this one."

He showed me a simple purple car seat with little giraffes on the sides.

"Okay, hubby grab two of them please."

He put two of the boxes in the cart and then moved to locate strollers.

It was in the aisle next to the car seats and most of them were for a single baby.

"Find a double stroller. Tell me if you do."

We started searching for a double stroller before we managed to locate them at the top of the shelf.

"How are we supposed to look at the differences if they are all the way up there?"

"I could just grab them down one by one until you pick one you like."

"But why put them on the top shelf? Fine, please be careful hubby."

"Always am baby."

He reached up and pulled down the first box to show it to me.

It's a simple stroller but it doesn't look very secure to hold babies or have a cover over the top.

I shook my head and he reached to put it back. He pulled down another and placed it in front of me.

This one looks very complex and the instructions don't make any sense either. It's too excessive for a stroller. I shook my head and he brought down another one.

This one is simple and cute, has a cover, seems secure, and also includes a little holder underneath it to hold their baby bags.

"This one."