Stickers

~Tharn's POV~

"

Type~ don't put stickers on my nose~"

He just giggled and then added a sticker on my cheek.

"Then I'll put one here. And here. And here."

Type is putting stickers on my face while we are supposed to be doing something with them during class.

"No more please. I want to put some on you now."

I took the sheet of stickers and started putting little hearts and stars over his chubby cheeks.

My Type is so cute. Too cute.

I want to keep him with me all day and smother him with cuddles.

Why can't I keep him with me all the time? I promise to take care of him. I'll let him have cherry juice all the time, eat cookies all day and let him wear any dress he wants.

"Type, you should let me take care of you forever."

"Was Tharn not going to...?"

He pouted his lips and looked down.

"No I am! I just want to make sure I can take care of you. What if one day you don't want me to anymore?"

"No! Tharn is mine! Type won't let Tharn leave him! I'll take care of you even if you don't want to take care of me! I will always want my Tharn!"

Phew, I feel better now. My Type will stay with me. Uh-oh, Type doesn't look happy.

He has tiny tears in his eyes, his face is really red, he's biting down on his lips and he is trying to rub his eyes.

"I'm sorry Type! Forgive me! Don't cry please!" I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a hug.

"Then don't leave me!"

He started crying and then I started crying too.

"Hey, what's going on over here?"

It's P'Perth.

He got down and tried to calm us down.

"Shh, it's okay. Tell me what's wrong."

"I don't want Tharn to leave me!"

"I don't want Type to not want me to care for him anymore!"

I tightened my grip on him while he buried his face in my shirt.

"Hey shhh...call down boys. I'm sure you both care for each other very much but you both want to the other to stay. There's no need to keep crying."

He started patting our heads and waited for us to stop crying.

"We are sorry P'Perth...we didn't mean to disturb you and be loud."

"It's okay. Let's just go back to smiling again and keep putting the stickers on the paper...not your faces."

"Sorry P'Perth." We both said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww, I don't want to leave Type yet. We are leaving school now but I don't want to leave him.

I held his hand as we both approached mommy and P'Nala.

"Hi little monsters."

"Hi mommy."

Type went to his mommy while I stayed with mine.

"P'Nala and Type are coming home with us. They are going to stay over for awhile."

Yes!!!

More time with my Type!

"Yay! Type stays with me longer!"

Type came over and went back to holding my hand while we started walking to the car.

Once we got home I took off my shoes and backpack before helping Type with his and taking him to our playroom.

I took him to the tent and laid down before pulling him down with me.

***Just think if the tent they used in season 2***

"Cuddle time."

"Okay, can Type get a kiss with the cuddles?"

He looked up at me and I nodded my head.

"Type can always get a kiss with cuddles."

I pecked his cheek before holding him to myself. I love how soft he is. Fluffy cheeks that remind me of yummy bread, pretty eyes that remind me of crystals, fluffy hair that reminds me of clouds...

All mine.

I will never let Type leave me.

I will go wherever he goes.

I love my pretty Type.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a very short filler chapter of your daily dosage of diabetes 😁

Cya in the next chapter lovelies bye-bye 💜💜💜