Bump

~Mew's POV~

I'm really happy this morning...

I woke up to the best thing ever.

My baby was cuddling up to me like usual but something was different today. It's still pretty early but I woke up at 6:30.

My baby looks like an angel when he sleeps. His chestnut lips are pouty with him making those little small noises.

The shirt he wore last night moved up just above his belly and showed the most precious sight I can ever see in my life.

The baby bump.

It's so tiny and cute!!!

Our little baby!

I started to rub it just feeling the soft skin that's covering our little one.

I just stared and rubbed it until I felt my big baby waking up.

"Hubby...?"

"Good morning baby."

I kissed his cheek and he rubbed his face into my neck wrapping himself like a koala around my body.

"Why are you up so early?"

"I dunno....maybe it's because my heart knew I would see something precious this morning..."

His lifted his head up a little to look into my eyes with his half closed chocolate orbs.

"Hmmm?"

I rubbed on his belly again and began to wait until he realizes what I mean. He's still half asleep so I can't blame my baby. He was horny last night. I don't deny my precious baby anything.

I started leaving small kisses on his face and neck before he groaned and turned his body away. He's now laying like a starfish on our bed with his belly displaying perfect access to me.

I crawled right over him and started rubbing on his belly again and leaving small kisses there too.

After almost 5 minutes, he seemed more awake and finally looked down at me.

"What are yo-.....IS THAT OUR BABY!?"

He immediately leaned himself on his elbows and looked down at his belly. He raised one to gently rub on the bump.

He even started crying. Hormones.

"Daddy~ our baby spider is growing! I don't them to grow anymore!!! My other little spiders are already growing too much!! Make them stop!!!"

Well I don't control that baby...

"Baby, I can't control their growth.... No matter how much they grow they will still be our babies. They can complain however much they want but they will still be our baby spiders."

"Go get our other babies!!!"

"You want me to wake them up?"

"Yes!!! Go get them!!!!"

I quickly got up and tossed on a pair of sweatpants and went over to the their room. I'm sorry in advance babies!

I opened the door and went inside their room so I can get them up. I gently shake both of them awake.

"Hey boys, come here. Daddy and mommy want to show you something."

"Daddy?"

"I know it's early but mommy really wants you to see this."

They both nodded their heads before I got Thorn down first then got Tharn up. I carried them in my arms and went back to our room while they were busy trying to get comfortable again.

I soon as I opened the door, Gulf was already leaned up against the headboard rubbing his tummy.

"Come here my little spiders."

He held his arms out for them so I carefully placed them on either side of him.

"What is it mommy?" Thorn asked.

"Look closely at mommy's belly."

They both looked over and carefully observed the little bump on his belly.

"What is this mommy?" Tharn asked this time.

"That's your sibling. This is the baby bump you see at the beginning of the baby growing. That's your baby sibling."

Both of their eyes widened and they hesitantly held their hands out. I guided their hands to placed it on his belly and rubbed mine on their too.

I quickly bounced up to go get my camera. This is too precious of a moment to not take a picture of.

Once I prepared the camera and everything, I took the picture and set aside my camera do I could go back to my family on the bed.

My boys are busy giggling at the little bump and rubbing on it while my big baby kept watching them.

This is an image I will burn permanently in my head...

I will do anything to protect and shower my family with love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cya in the next chapter lovelies bye-bye 💜💜💜