Acquired Knowledge

~Mew's POV~

They finally found something!!!

I gave them the tapes of the cameras around the house so they could go over them and see how long that person was stalking us.

When we had the birthday party for the boys, I checked the security cameras to see what that couple was doing but they only entered the rooms to check the insides before leaving.

The police traced the couple to be hired investigators who were asked to search our home for any supicious items, documents, or even illegal activities or drugs.

They were given an address to search and if they found anything to report it to their client. The investigators haven't said who their clients were but they are still going through new facts.

This means they were hired to search our home for things they would never find.

What is my family suddenly an Italian mafia organization!?

Oh, but that's not all!

They said clients meaning more than one person. This is deeper than I thought it was going to be....

It's fine though. I'll make my family safe again. One way or another...

***2 weeks later***

We've been in this cabin for almost 5 weeks now. We are only staying here 3 more weeks before I'm taking us back home.

My baby is worried though. He complained about how big he's getting. He's worried he's put on too much weight. I tried to tell him it was just because of the baby but he's not listening.

He said it was similar when he was pregnant with our boys.

He wants to get his check up the day after we go back home. By then he'll be 5 months. He's only a little over 4 months right now.

I rubbed my face and stood up from the desk before turning off the lights and leaving. I have to go make a supply run now. I'm getting the last 3 weeks of food and stuff we need before we are staying in the cabin and not leaving until we go back home.

I went downstairs and started putting on my shoes and my coat before grabbing the keys. I turned my attention to all of my babies in the room.

"Okay, I'll be back somewhere around 2 hours from now. Don't leave the cabin. Period. If you need something say it now or else I'm going."

3 little munchkins ran to my legs and hugged them.

"Bye-bye daddy!"

"Bye-bye papa Mew!"

Type has gotten much better at talking and I'm proud of him. I can't wait to see Nala and John's reaction!

"Get more mangos for mommy daddy!" Thorn said.

"Don't forget the pork either!" Tharn said.

"Or the noodles!" Type stated.

I laughed. "Okay, I won't forget. Now, love did they forget anything or is that all?"

"That's all. Oh wait, get pears please. I've been craving them with some salt and mango jelly."