Gulf's Parents

~Gulf's POV~

Why in the hell are my parents here!?

What am I supposed to do!?

I heard more footsteps and soon I heard my favorite voice.

"Baby, I didn't know if you want syrup or jelly but- who the hell are you!?"

"Swear Jar daddy!"

Then the babies started crying from the sudden noise. I tried to rock them and my hubby came over to help me. He took one while I held the other.

I saw the kids stare at my parents and they panicked.

"Papa Mew! That's the people who asked about mama Gulf!"

"They found us!"

"Kids, let's quiet down. Let the babies sleep."

They covered their mouths and nodded their heads. Nala took them over to sit on the couch and we started taking care of the crying babies. It took us a good minute to get our baby spiders to calm down and sleep again.

We set them down in the crib and I took in a deep breath for my sanity right now.

I turned my body around and saw my hubby just staring at my parents.

"So uhhh...hubby, you know how you've never met my parents."

"And?"

"Hubby, meet my parents. Ma, pa, meet my hubby, Mew."

He just snapped his head at me and so did my parents.

"You said you would call if something important happened or for an emergency! Was you getting married not important!?" My ma snapped.

"You never told your parents you married me!?" He whisper yelled.

"Well, I kinda forgot their number and then I didn't know if they used the same one. Then with the kids and work I never really found the time to search for their number either. By the way how did you even find me?"

Mew just started pacing around before sitting on the bed and putting his head in his hands.

I went over and rubbed his back before turning to my parents again.

"Well, it wasn't too hard. About a month ago we were in Italy and we saw a brand-name for a fashion designer named Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat. We knew it might have been too much of a coincidence so we looked up your name and found out about you. We figured out where your studio was located and then from there we guessed on where you lived. We found out you are married and so from there we figured you would have a decently sized house with your net worth alone. We figured out your studio hours by going to the actual place and looking at the lobby area. We also figured out where he worked and established a distance area from both of your work places. We resorted to driving around for a long time and we tried to call you with the business card the lady at your studio gave us but the phone wasn't working properly and I guess you couldn't hear us. You hung up and then we happened to drive by the hospital and saw you going in. We tried to find you for a while but we couldn't and then we asked the kids and they ran from us."

"The kids don't know you guys ma. I think they had a natural reaction to you two. Kids come here."

All three of them came in front of me with their little heads down.