Christmas Day

~Type's POV~

Mama Gulf is so pretty. I want to be perfect just like him! He always makes me feel better when I'm sad so I want to do the same for all of them.

They are letting me stay with them so I want them to be happy! No sad.

Ohhh, Fraser is heavy. But he's warm! So fluffy fluffy fluffy.

I want to talk more so when I see mama again she won't be sad. I don't want anymore sad with my family.

Mama and papa will be proud of me!

I played with Fraser's fur before mama Gulf came down. I got up and went over to him. So soft...

"Hey dear, do you need something?"

I shook my head.

"Cubbles?" (Cuddles)

He nodded his head.

"Of course. Let's go lay down with Fraser."

Mama Gulf took me back to the couch and sat down before letting me snuggle with him. Ooh, tummy. I hope mama Gulf has a girl. Tharn really wants a baby sister.

I just hope he doesn't forget about me! I would be very mad if he does. No cuddles. No tear kisses. No head pats....no hugs....no nothing...

"Ma Gup...Tha no lea me?" (Mama Gulf...Tharn won't leave me?)

"No, why would Tharn want to leave you. He loves you too much to leave you."

"Tha no foget me af baby?" (Tharn won't forget me after baby?)

"No, he won't forget you at all. I'm sure he would love for you to take care of his sibling with him. He won't do anything without you."

I nodded my head and patted the bump on mama Gulf's tummy. Don't take away my Tharn pretty please.

Night night time. Papa Mew just finished bathing Thorn and Tharn while mama Gulf helped me bathe.

So sleepy...

I yawned as I waited on Tharn's bed. I don't want to sleep without his cuddles. He always let's me hug him when we sleep.

My feet are cold~

I jumped off the bed and walked to the drawers where mama Gulf showed me my clothes were. I searched through the drawers for a pair of socks before they burst in the room.

Thorn jumped into his bed and started to get comfortable while Tharn came over to me.

"Are you looking for socks?"

"Yes. Me wan my sock."

Tharn started helping me look before I finally found a pair of fuzzy purple socks. I giggled and sat down on the floor before pulling them on my feet.

I stood up and went back to Tharn's bed before patting it.

"Ni ni time." Tharn smiled and came over with me before climbing in as well.

He gave me my own stuffed animal before grabbing his and we both laid down. Now we wait for mama Gulf or papa Mew to tuck us in.

Soon after they both came in to the room.