A Trip?

~Gulf's POV~

My poor baby is sick! Why didn't Mew wake me up!

I grabbed Tharn up and brought him out before Mew came up behind me.

"Don't over work yourself baby. I don't want you to get tired okay? Let's make some breakfast and some soup for Thorn."

"Fine." He took Tharn from me and we all went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Daddy, will Thorn be okay?"

"Thorn will be okay. He's just a little sick. He won't go to school with you today." Mew rubbed his hand on Tharn's head.

"I have to go a-alone?"

"Yes my little spider."

This is going to be the longest time he's ever been away from Thorn.

"O-okay."

"Let's eat and then I will go help you get ready for school. Don't worry about it baby." I said.

I made him some pancakes with whipped cream and sliced strawberries. I already had the water boiling for Thorn's soup.

Mew said he'll finish it while I get Tharn ready for school.

"Do you want me to take a day off so I can take care of Thorn babe?"

Mew instantly shook his head.

"No, I don't want you getting sick. I'll take a day off and let Singto fill me in if it's important or I can just move Thorn to the couch in my office. Besides, you have a show coming up and you need to work on it. I'll be fine taking care of him. Don't worry."

"I'm not worried. I just don't want you to get tired. You already work hard enough."

Mew just came over and kissed my head.

"I'm going to be fine baby. I'm still very young and I have a good immune system. How about this, if I need help or something, I'll call you."

I nodded my head.

"Let's eat so I can both me and Tharn ready and take him to school."

I pecked Mew's lips and started plating our food. It's almost 7 so I have to eat quickly so I have time to get ready and dress Tharn too.

Mew helped me pick up the table and put everything in the dishwasher while I had Tharn go brush his teeth.

I went up to our room so I could get dressed and ready then I can to check on Tharn. I went to our closet and looked around for a bit before choosing my clothes and my shoes. I put them on quickly and went to the bathroom so I can brush my teeth and wash my face and all that good stuff.

 I put them on quickly and went to the bathroom so I can brush my teeth and wash my face and all that good stuff