Mew's Birthday

~Mew's POV~

"Goodnight hubby."

I felt a kiss to my lips as we started getting comfortable for bed.

"Goodnight baby. Are you comfortable with your belly?"

"Hmm, more than last night but still a little weird. We'll be fine though."

"Okay, tell me if you do get uncomfortable. You need to have proper rest."

"I know I know, if I can't sleep I'll tell you."

He kissed me once more before he turned around and attached his back to my chest.

"Thank you, love you baby."

"Love you too hubby."

Before long I heard his soft snores fill our room. I kept my arm around his hips and kept my hand resting on his belly.

"Goodnight princesses. Daddy loves you."

I let myself drift off to sleep while holding my love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to bouncing children on my stomach.

"Good morning Daddy!"

"Good morning Papa Mew!"

"Huff, morning boys."

"Happy birthday!!"

Shit. Is it my birthday?

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and looked at the date.

Shit! It really is my birthday!!

"Great boys, you managed to wake him up for me. Happy birthday hubby."

My baby came over and kissed my lips before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Good morning. It's 7, I have to get ready for work. I would like to spend-"

"Nope! I already called the office. You aren't going to work today. Come on, I made breakfast."

"Thank you baby. I'll be down in a bit."

"Be quick, I don't want the food to get cold."

"You got it."

I lifted up the kids and placed them back on the bed before ruffling their heads.

"Go downstairs with mommy. I'll be down soon."

They all nodded their heads before running downstairs together.

What an abrupt way to wake up. I walked over to the bathroom and freshened up before changing clothes and heading downstairs.

I went over to were my baby was sitting before kissing his lips and sitting down.

Aww, he made me an omelette, rice, once egg and a few pieces of salmon.