Lawsuit

~Mew's POV~

I really REALLY want to beat the shit out of people right now.

Type is only 5 fucking years old and they think he'll be okay after being assaulted!? What, is ripping off his clothes and showing his body going to make him stop wanting to wear dresses!?

No, I'm not driving home.....I'm driving to the fucking police station.

3 grown ass women are going to humiliate and assault 5 year old boy and get away with it?

I think the fuck not!!

I know we promised to take him to our place and get him clothes but I don't want to tamper with any evidence that could be on the dress. I'm going to call his parents when we get there.

I'm also glad my baby filmed parts of the party... including the part when they went to go get their prize.

He's a child for fucks sakes!!

After going as fast as I legally could, we got to the station in 15 minutes. I parked the car and Gulf watched as I helped Type get out but kept the coat wrapped around him.

"Do you want to stay with the boys in the car or come in with us?"

"We'll go in."

"Type buddy, we are going in here and we are going to talk with some people who will help us and you. They'll punish the bad women. That means you have to tell them what happened okay?"

He nodded his head before hiding himself deeper into the coat. I'm so sorry Type.

We went in and I immediately went to the front desk.

"I would like to report an assault."

"Name of the victim and do you know the assaulter?"

***I don't really know how these things actually go so I'm just going to write what I think happens. This is more likely not accurate whatsoever***

"Type Thiwat Phawattakun and the assaulters are 3 women that are parents to his classmates. I don't know their names but I can identify them."

"What type of assault?"

"The best way to describe it would be assault and battery."

***If you actually damage someone's clothing in a form of aggravation or harm, it's considered an extension of the person. Meaning assault and battery charges for them.***

"Fill out this form and give it to us after it's been completed."

I grabbed the clipboard and went to sit down and pulled out my phone as well. I gave Type to Gulf and he laid him in his lap while hugging him close to his chest. This is going to be a painful conversation.

I dialed his mom's number and waited until she answered.

"Oh Mew? Is the party over?"

"It is for us at least. Something happened at the party and I need you to come to the police station by the school. It's easier for me to explain in person."

"Did something happen to Type?"

"Like I said, it's easier to explain it in person."