Tantrum

~Tharn's POV~

We are going home with mommy now. Mommy gave us lots of kisses when he saw us. It was nice.

Mommy had red eyes like he had been crying. I asked if he did but he shook his head.

I swung my legs back and forth while we are on the car. Hmm, I wanna go play with Fraser.

I can only play with him inside though.

I wish I had my Type with me. I miss him.

I want cuddles.

Daddy parked the car and we all went inside. Daddy helped us put away our bags and our shoes before sending us off.

I went to my room and snuggled into the side my Type sleeps on. It still smells like him.

I miss my Type...

Maybe if I take a nap, he'll come back faster.

I grabbed my blankie and pulled it up before gripping Goldie. I tried to get comfortable but I couldn't.

I need a bigger stuffed animal then.

I got up and walked to my spot where I keep my stuffed animals. I observed all of them and took in their sizes.

I hugged all of them but none of them fit perfectly.

I need to find one Type sized.

I kept hugging them but none of them were perfect.

Hmph!!

I walked out of my room and went to the playroom. I looked at all of the ones in there but none of them fit either.

Ugh!!

I threw the near I was holding and stomped to daddy's office.

I opened his door and went over to his desk.

"Daddy!!"

He looked up at me surprised.

"What's wrong Tharn?"

I clutched onto his legs and stared straight into his eyes.

"We need to go get Type and go to the store!"

"Uhhhh, why?"

"Because! Tharn can't keep Type with him so I need a perfectly sized stuffed animal! We need Type so I can make sure it's properly sized!"

Daddy stared at me for a good minute before he shook his head.

"I swear, Tharn we aren't going to the store."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"I said no."

"Daddy! I need to go to the store!"

"And we aren't going. You have plenty of stuffed animals in your room. You can use one of those."

I shook my head.

"No!"

"Tharn. Your mommy is trying to sleep. Calm down and go get a different stuffed animal."

"No!!! I need to go to the store!!"

"Tharn! We aren't going to the store. End of discussion."

Why!? I need the perfect plushie!!

"Yes we are!"

"Tharn!"

Daddy put down the file he was holding and got up. He lifted me up and left his office to go back to our room.