Tharn!!!

~Thorn's POV~

Fraser is really fun. I'm happy that mommy and daddy got us a doggy. He's so big and fluffy! We can even ride on his back!

Daddy doesn't like Fraser all the time though. Daddy doesn't like it when Fraser tries to sit on him and cuddle with him.

Daddy always talks to Fraser like he can understand daddy.

But today is a good day. Tharn actually has invited Type over to play! I'm happy! I can't wait to start playing.

Tharn is just sitting over in his beanbag reading a book since mommy is helping us learn how to read by making us read the stories he usually reads for us at night.

I'm sometimes really tired of Tharn. Why can't he just open up? I love my twin, but really!? I want to make friends too!

It's not that hard!

I watched as Tharn set aside his book and went off somewhere.

Then I overheard him talking to mommy.

"Mommy, can we go to the doggy park with Type?"

"Let me call his parents to ask first okay baby?"

"Okay mommy! Can I have a cookie? And one for Thorn?"

"Sure baby, here...go give it to your brother."

"Thank you mommy!"

Then I heard him come back in here.

"Thorn! I have a cookie for you!"

"Thanks."

I started eating the cookie before I heard the doorbell ring. Tharn immediately jumped up and ran out.

I followed him and went to the living room to see him hug Type and shyly greet Type's parents.

Type hugged him back and I felt...mad?

"Tharn! Thank you for inviting me over to play! I can't wait to meet your puppy!"

Tharn giggled.

"Fraser isn't a puppy! He's a big doggy but he loves cuddles! Come, let's go play with him!"

"Oh, Fraser won't hurt Type right?"

"No, Fraser is only trained to harm someone if we are threatened or ordered to attack someone. We sometimes forget he's a trained dog with how loveable he his." Mommy said.

"Tharn didn't you want to ask P'Nala and P'John a question?"

***That's Type's parents***

I watched as Tharn approached them and leaned forward.

"May we take Type to the doggy park with us? I promise I'll take care of him!"

"Aww, of course Tharn. We know you'll take care of our little boy. Type, make sure to listen to P'Gulf and P'Mew okay?"

"Okay mama!"

"What time do you want us to bring Type back home?"

"Oh, please bring him home at 6 please."

"Okay, I'll see you two later then. Bye-bye."

Mommy closed the door before he went over to Type.

"Hey Type, I made some cookies earlier, would you like to have one?"

Tharn immediately shook his head.

"Type can have my cookie! I haven't eaten it yet!"

"Thank you Tharn! I love cookies and you have given me a cookie!" Tharn gave Type the cookie he didn't eat earlier and Type ate it.