Fight

~Mew's POV~

He's out like a light. Maybe I should've been more gentle.

I finished wiping off his body before going to take a quick shower. I'll change our sheets later.

I'll call Nala and see if she's going to bring the boys back soon or if they want to stay the night.

I stepped out of the shower and got dress to grab to my phone. I dialed Nala's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I was wondering if you are bringing the kids back or do they want to stay the night with you guys."

"Oh, let me ask them real quick."

I could hear her walking and soon enough I heard their voices. I could hear the basics of what they were saying.

"Daddy, can I please stay with Type?"

"If you want to stay the night ask Nala if you guys can."

"P'Nala, can we stay with you?"

I waited before I heard a loud squeal causing me to move the phone away from my ear.

"Daddy! I can stay! Please let me stay with my Type!"

"Yes, you can stay the night."

I heard more loud sounds and then I heard Nala again.

"Do you want them back at a specific time tomorrow?"

"I guess some time before dinner."

"Okay, I'll see you two tomorrow then. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and went downstairs.

I'm going to make us dinner now. I'm sure my baby will be super hungry when he wakes up.

What should I make?

He's really liked foods with caramel in it lately...maybe I could make some glazed chicken.

Is that even a thing?

Let me look that up real quick.

It is a real thing! Let me find a few recipes.

It's seems relatively easy.

Alright, let's do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Type's POV~

Yay! My Tharn will stay the night with me!

We've been playing in my playroom for the past three hours and now he'll stay with me for most of tomorrow!