Baby Shower and Surprises

~Mew's POV~

Why the hell am I getting calls all of the sudden!?

First it's 3 meetings then all of a sudden it's 5!?

I'm severely late and I'm sure my baby is worried!

It's 11 now and I'm about to wring my secretary's neck! Why are you still answering the calls after I told you not to!? I swear, why can't they hire good secretaries!?

I'm done with this shit. I'm going home to sleep and cuddle with my love.

I shut down my computer and grabbed my bag to rush out of my office.

"Wait sir-!"

"Shut up! I was supposed to go home 4 hours ago! It's late and I haven't seen my wifey or my kids since breakfast! Go. Home."

"But sir-!"

"Enough! I have had 5 meetings pop up out of nowhere and none of them were nearly as important as you were making them to be. You are fired. Leave."

She looked like a fish out of water.

"Hello! Do you understand me!? Get out and don't ever come back!"

I entered my elevator and punched the button to the ground floor.

I just want to go home and sleep!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was finally home at midnight.

The guard posted by the kitchen was just standing there. I grabbed a water bottle and opened the cap.

"Do you know when they went to bed?"

I took a swig and he just looked at me.

"The children or your wife?"

"All of them."

"Well, Gulf tucked the children in at 8 o'clock and then went off to your room. We heard water running so we assumed he started to bathe so we let him be. I'm sure with the time it'll take to bathe he might have head off to bed somewhere around 9."

I nodded my head and finished off my water.

"Thank you. Night."

I left the kitchen and made my way up the stairs only to see Thorn rubbing his eyes at the top of the stairs.

"Hey buddy, what are you doing awake so late?"

"Daddy?"

He pouted and went down to me.

"I missed you."

I'm sorry buddy.

"I missed you too. Come on. I'll tuck you back into bed."

I lifted him up and went back to their room. I took him to his top bunk and laid him down.

I tucked in his blanket and pecked his head..