Why?

~Gulf's POV~

It's all to a sickening level...

Stalking me...

Watching me...

Lying to me...

Endangering my kids and my husband...

Believing my husband would abuse me...

Thinking I would ever leave him...

Or our kids...

I've been back home for 2 days now and I'm tired.

All I want to do is sleep. Hubby doesn't want me to though. He keeps trying to get me to walk a little bit, eat more or do something.

I hate it.

Why would you want to take my children away from me?

To lock me up like I would obey?

To want to treat me like an object?

Why?

It just keeps going through my head.

Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Mew's POV~

"Daddy, will we get to see mommy today?"

I just picked up the boys from school. They haven't seen my baby since the party. They miss him.

"Hey remember what I told you guys? That mommy isn't feeling good right now? He needs to get better so he can be with you again."

"Okay daddy."

I drove home and they went off to their room.

I went to visit Lina yesterday...to get my answers...

~Yesterday afternoon~

I walked with two officers who were leading me to a room where Lina was being held.

"Are you ready sir?"

I nodded my head and they opened the door for me. I walked in and saw Lina in chains and an officer behind her.

I went to the front of the table and tapped on the top of it.

She looked up and stared me right in the eye.

"So I guess the bitch failed."

I ignored her and just kept my mouth shut.

"All my plans are gone now...nothing left. Even after planning it for 5 years I still wasn't able to get rid of that bastard. He's still with you and still carrying those abominations."

I slammed my fist down on the table.

"Don't ever refer to my kids as abominations!"

She smirked at me.

"They shouldn't even exist. That bastard shouldn't even be able to carry children. He failed the first time."

"Why!? That was an accident! It wasn't his fault! Do you think whenever someone has a child they just have something in their brain go 'Hey, your pregnant, don't study for your finals.'! You are the only person who is still holding a grudge against him for our first baby! What else besides an accident makes you hate him!?"