2.13; The day

And atlas the day arrives.

Tension built upon weeks and weeks getting ready, only feeling like a few days- like they always say; Time does go by fast.

And now stood The Onceler starting at himself in the mirror and taking a deep breathe, the day had finally arrived and the nerves set in deeply. The Onceler over looked his image and brushed off his suit; a different color scheme than he had formerly been used too. Instead of a wicked bright green he was dressed in fine blues, topped with, of course, a fedora. He smiled to himself nodding and knew soon enough the fear would be gone- He wasn't scared of marriage but his appearance and all, he wanted to make sure he was still enough for RoseMary- he would always work to that goal even if he was enough.

Meanwhile RoseMary was finishing the littlest details in her makeup, she had never been an over the top makeup person due to lack of experience with it, but with the help of an artist she looked better than thought. "Ah, the weddings going to start soon, what are we going to do with my hair?" She asked curiously "You can keep it down-" Bernice suggested "No, I want to do something different- I've had my hair down so long and I can't even recall if I've ever had it up" She claimed turning to look into a mirror; staring at a image with winged eyeliner and  blended white to light pink eyeshadow. She smiled "Well not to worry, I've always had an eye for cosmetology- I'd say I'm decent with hair so let me work some magic!" Serenity exclaimed with a chuckle, sitting RoseMary down quickly.

The Onceler glanced at the clock reading the time "20 minutes," he said to himself, turning too Mr.Peters "How's it feel kid?" He asked, Oncie smirked "Not too bad, little bit nervous- I won't lie, but I want this" he took a deep breath before sighing with relief "Jee, if you asked me years ago- I'd tell you I never thought I'd marry," he could feel his face heat up; Flustered but happy. "So childish, but I feel like I'm going to explode with happiness" Mr.Peters "Not childish at all," they had a laugh "Now, let's go into the other room with the others"

And they did.

RoseMary squealed in excitement; a simple messy-formal bun placed ontop of her head and she loved it "Ah! Wears my flower crown- oh thank you Audrey!" And the outfit was complete. She spun and laughed "Look at me!" She jumped with joy "I stand corrected" Serenity said out of the blue which caught RoseMary's attention "Hm? What do you mean?" Serenity just shook her head. "It's nothing bad, I just thought you'd be more calm and collected- But to no surprise you're jumping up and down like a kiddo, You're a passionate person"

Serenity gave her best friend a smile, and it was returned.

Now left with 10 minutes; both parties seemed to speed up with their actions.

"Mm.." RoseMary grumbled to herself.

"Hey Rose? What's wrong?" Serenity came to ask, kneeling beside her. "I don't have anyone to walk me down," she said with a sigh "Not my mom, nor my dad"

"About that," Bernice started with a smile "We kept this a surprise- and we hope it's better than nothing" She finished. RoseMary fluttered her eyes curiously while The bridesmaids smiles beamed bright "You can thank Oncie for this one"

The Onceler peaked to see a shallow filled room of people and he took a deep breathe "We should head out now, The bridesmaids and groomsmen shall follow shortly" Mr.Peters said, patting Oncie on the back; The Onceler smiled and nodded, proceeding to walk toward the arch confidently.

The piano cued quietly.

The soft melody carries the chords of the piano beautifully for ears to hear. The Onceler stood straight, grinning wide as ever.

As the first pairs walked locking arms it lead to another pair; a continued pattern as the piano played harmonies. Following the Peters twins, who had beaming bright smiles; nothing new.

The small crowd stood for the Bride; her silhouette showing through thin curtains, lifting revealing her- she looked at her fiancée and smiled- walking with The Lorax.

The Lorax nodded as she connected with The Onceler and they took each others hands being in union.

The ceremony was unfolding "What a lovely pair we have here" Mr. Peters said with a soft written smile "Now you know all the cheesy stuff, Onceler, do you take RoseMary Green as your wife? To protect and support her through the thick and thin. To stay by her side for your long lived lives?" The Onceler looked at RoseMary with soft lidded eyes and a big smile. "I do"

Mr. Peters nodded "RoseMary Green, do you take The Onceler as you husband? To protect and support him through Thick and thin. To stay by his side for your long lived lives?" RoseMary turned to The Onceler her smile growing wider "It would be a lie if I said No" she said looking at his the eyes "I do,"

"I don't think anyone wants to object" The two laughed "You May kiss the-" and before Mr. Peters could finish his announcement RoseMarys lips met with Oncie's. Pulling away she felt her ring slip onto her finger and she slipped Oncie's onto his "RoseMary Onceler has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?" The Onceler chuckled softly, RoseMary nodded "It sure does,"

"I know it's a bit late for vows but- RoseMary I love you so much- I think it's obvious since here I am married to you but...RoseMary the past was something cold- you know I regret all I did. RoseMary I sat there, knowing and seeing my wrongs- The night all that calamity unfolded- I, I was planning on purposing to you. I realized then you deserved better, but for you to welcome me as your husband now... It makes me so happy that I can be enough for you"

"Oncie Dear, You- did awful things, I know you changed and I'm so proud of you! You make me so proud everyday as I see you grow, Dear I love you" RoseMary creased his cheek lovingly and he smiled.

"We're a family now"