2.10; unexpected...

RoseMary was running, faster than she ever had. It had been a few days and something was on her mind, troubling her even worse today. As a million words raced in her head she could only worry more and more, it was an aching pain. Ever since the day she was with Audrey she was getting worse and worse, waking up light headed, and snappier than she had ever been- but she constantly felt sick, it had started to make her worried that unknown substance she had thrown up was coming back, and worse- it'd be stronger. She's felt nauseous and it was an awful feeling indeed.

Instead of facing the problem with her lover she went to go confide with Ted's mother, Jenny Wiggins, a women she had few interactions with. She had also called Audrey over to meet with them. RoseMary was known to over-react about something's but she was sure something was wrong this time and she didn't know how to talk about it the way she would of liked too. RoseMary kept sprinting with a worried glare in her eyes.

On the other hand The Onceler woke up late; awakening to his girlfriend missing from the bed which wasn't much of a surprise. He had found the house empty of RoseMary. He didn't worry a lot because this was no surprise to him, she could simply be hanging out with Audrey or even serenity. But while she was gone he went back upstairs and opened his night-table drawer to look at something. He rummaged a bit and finally found the hidden item he'd been looking for. He opened a tiny box with a big smile, before his face left an expression of absolute horror.

In that moment The Onceler realized he didn't have anything prepared for this special little box, that only kept one obvious thing in it. An engagement ring. And he had no clue how to even bring up the question- what to say or when too. He decided to call Ted and Serenity, Surely they'd be able to help somehow.

He ran back downstairs after quickly throwing on fresh clothes and made his calls, getting straight to the point with both of them. They were going to meet in the forest- an odd location since they could've just met there but, with the risk of RoseMary coming how they couldn't chance it. In 30 minutes The Onceler would be freaking out in a woodenly area about how deeply he wants to purpose to the girl he met years ago. Such a lovely women indeed- but it was time to get his head out of the clouds and pay attention to the present state. With every tick of the clock he felt an anxious feeling and soon ran off, being early to the meet up.

It wasn't long before The Onceler; who sat on the newly grown in grass his head perked up seeing Serenity and Ted arrive at the same time, he sighed out of relief and stood up with a softened smile on his freckled face. Ted set his helmet down from his bike and Serenity had her hands in her Jean pockets "So what's up?" She asked cocking and eyebrow. The Onceler took a deep breath and prepared his paragraph of words- "Well, I've been wanting to do this for year but, I'm only know thinking it's a good time-" His smile shifted to this nervous-excited look you could usually link too when you have that odd rush of adrenaline and joy. He fidgeted with his fingers, something RoseMary always did when she was nervous. Ted tilted his head a little in a questioning manner before connecting dots "Wait- Wait a minute-" he paused and grinned "You mean you wanna marry her-! Don't you" he laughed almost like he was proud-? Serenity looked at Ted then back at The Onceler who stood up tall.

"Marriage? You wanna purpose to her?" Serenity questioned almost like she had missed everything that had been said. The Onceler hunched a bit and nodded, Serenity then grew a huge Grin and screamed with Joy "Yes! Do it!"

The support wasn't expected but Oncie was extremely grateful for it, he honestly didn't think this day would come where he'd have the confidence to ask- But RoseMary was no where to be found, and he had nothing special planned at all- And he started panicking about that on the outside and the others tried to comfort him about it- before...

There was a sound of someone clearing their throat, however it didn't come from any of them. Turning around looking all around to see where it came from, until looking downward. Serenity shrieked "What in the world is that-?!" Taking cover behind the tall man, who was very familiar with the creature "You're back- for good..?" He said smiling, happy to see the familiar creature once more "Yeah, Yeah. But what's up with you, you look like a sad cat"

Ted blinked with an emotionless expression "Is this The Lorax-?" Oncie turned to look at him and nodded, adjusting his gaze back onto the once-again titled Forest guardian. "It's been a while, do you think you can help?"

Meanwhile at the Wiggins household RoseMary was Pacing back and forward, rambling on while Audrey and Bernice watched her. Eventually Bernice stood and placed her hands on RoseMary's shoulders "Hun, I think it's best if you take this for me," Jenny opened RoseMary's hands and closed them after handing her something- RoseMary took a closer look and her eyes widened before nodding. She left the room and it was quiet "Is she gonna be ok-? She's really worked up," Audrey asked, obviously worried for her. Bernice sighed and shrugged "I- I don't know, I wish I could answer your question,"

RoseMary stood in the bathroom shaking, it had only been a few minutes and she felt like cheap china about to shatter into a million pieces. She covered her mouth trying to deny the awful feelings she felt at that moment but it was bad to keep it in. She bursted out of the room and started wailing, almost like screaming. Bernice and Audrey were startled but instantly ran over to help her.

God this day was all over the place. So many emotions per second and it was so overwhelming.
How- and when would she be able too- she was crying and couldn't help it, a dream but so much terror that lies ahead.

The Onceler had a smile of confidence on his face as he walked to the Wiggins house- not knowing RoseMary was even there, Serenity and Ted behind him as a moral support. And talking about lots to boost the mood along with the amounts of confidence The Onceler already had. Approaching the house they walked in like nothing was happening, revealing a teary-eyed tear marked RoseMary and two comforting figures next to her.

This left Oncie in a shock and he dropped his confidence all to attend to his sorrowful looking Love "Rosie- Baby- what's wrong?!" He wiped newly formed tears from her cheeks and she tensed "I-" she began to Stutter "I'm scared-" She muttered about to burst into more tears— an awful moment to do it but Oncie and her stood and he began a speech "RoseMary please don't be scared- of anything going wrong or even- me- I love you so much and I want to spend every second with you for the rest of my life...Despite my past with greed I promise you I've changed and look at us-! We can grow old together, Spend every hour talking, and be a family" he got down on a knee, which made RoseMarys eyes widen once again. Staring at him suddenly Lovestruck and watched him pull out a ring, A blue, Rose carved Sapphire with a light-transparent lining of Rose quartz on the base. She smiled slowly and bit her lip. Thinking of the right answer for the moment, a decision between Yes and No...

"My answer is-" the moment everyone has been anticipated for, the final reveal on the future ahead. And it was about to finally happen. "My answer is yes" she said softly as The Onceler smiled ever so brightly rushing to stand and spin her around. Both laughing while shedding more tears but these ones were happy coded- no more sadness. "Oh god I'm so excited to have you as my wife" he planted a kiss on her forehead, making her giggle.

"Um, Oncie- I have something to tell you too," that nervous feeling in her gut but coated with the joy from the previous announcement. "Yes dear?" He didn't frown and still grinned, nothing could ruin his mood now. "Well- I, Gee how do I word it-" she took a deep breath and let out a long sigh "Take your time Rosie," Oncie Reassured. RoseMary nodded and spoke "Well Oncie I'm pregnant-" The Oncelers face dropped after that.

"Really..?"

"Yes-"

"You- you are? Not joking?"

"Are you- mad...?"

"Mad- why would I be mad?"

The Onceler brought RoseMary into and Embrace and kissed her face "Dang- I get to Marry the love of my life and be a father- what a 2 in 1 surprise"
"What a surprise indeed" RoseMary laughed.

"Thank You For Being Here"