A/N: 3 Years Later

Here I am, making an author's Note (I always told myself never to do this).

 But here I am, revisiting this project exactly 3 years later. It's unbelievable how far along this project had come, and it's been 3 years since started, 2 since it ended that is absolutely mind-blowing to me.

Despite this project being over I have held it very close to my heart, my writing has improved a lot and I am currently writing my first book that I plan on publishing. Without this support, I'm not sure I'd be here, as it was this project that made me realize I wanted to be an author, not a teacher. So many people have enjoyed my silly little story, the love story of RoseMary Green and The Onceler, it makes me a positive outlook for my future works on Wattpad and in my career.

Thank you to the dedicated fans, and the curious minds that stumbled upon this work. I also want to announce that after taking a hiatus for 2 years now, I'm ready to start producing the spin-offs to this story; I'd like to announce Norma's Diary and The Adventures of Thena and Aspen.

Norma's Diary:

'A series of diary entries from Norma when she was younger. Get to know the friendship behind closed doors of Norma and RoseMary and see how Norma was affected by the BIGGERING of The Onceler' 

Norma's Diary is a shorter fanfiction, as previously stated it's diary segments and digs deeper into the story of 22-year-old Norma before she had her daughter.

The Adventures of Thena and Aspen:

'The Adventures of Thena and Aspen is a complete spin-off of Blooming Forest, starring RoseMary and Oncie's Children; Thena (The oldest) and Aspen (The youngest) along with the shenanigans they get into'

This story was a concept I meant to produce a few months after Blooming Forest ended, however, I was completely burnt out as a writer and thus needed a heavy break :") Now, on the other hand, I am happy to say this project can be worked on once more!

Again, I just want to thank everyone. Even after all of these years and my on-and-off appearances, support still comes in. Yes, this story is just a work of pure adoration for a silly movie; but it took me a year to work on it as motivation came and went and I have to admit, Chapter One was WAY easier to write compared to Chapter Two (But that's because I had Chapter One in my head all solidified, I cannot say the same for Chapter Two). Now that I'm a better writer, looking back at my more amateur-ish writing makes me proud of what Blooming Forest has become, and what I've become. 

Now as I conclude this lengthy Authors Note, I'd like to finally dedicate Blooming Forest to the following:

My younger, passionate self

My friends who supported this work during Covid-19

And finally, the people who were patient during its production period

I cannot wait to show you where this will go, please remain patient in the meantime! 'Norma's Diary' will start in late May and The First Part of 'The Adventures of Thena and Aspen' will come in June! I look forward to the advancements of this series and I hope you all do too. Until next time everyone.

Fanatic_dummy.