2.11; Dreamers

That same night RoseMary couldn't sleep, she had waited until Oncie was snoring until she stood in her room and looked out the window at the crescent moon; a yellow toned moon. Stars looking like you could reach and grab one but light-years away from the grasp. The pale moonlight and stars always made RoseMary at ease as she got lost at the calming sight. Every pretty scene looked like a old painting you could find in a museum. A wonderful sight indeed, the stars freckling the sky as it was a deep blue. The air cold but not too bitter, it was calmly and RoseMary had finally felt at ease; it had been a long day full of surprises, hell, she was pregnant and engaged. However somethings did worry her, becoming a mother and having the stereotypical young girls dreamt of was something she wanted but- why was it scary? Perhaps it was something brides-to-be and expectant mothers had always gone through.

RoseMary shut the window and let the curtains fall over it, she turned to see her fiancé still asleep, continuing to snore like he always had. A soft smile crept onto RoseMary's face, she was happy and nothing could change that. And she thought to herself for what seemed forever; RoseMary Onceler. It had a nice ring to it, she couldn't wait to go through the exciting yet nerve-wrecking process of getting married, buying a wedding gown, assigning roles for best men and women- and lastly, putting a ring on one another's finger. While she had a draft of the events in her head, RoseMary would let life help her make the final decisions. She was a bit of an excessive dreamer, but that was alright, Because the dreamers were always the people who were happy and didn't let life drag them into a gutter, even if it was worse than the physical effect.

With one more thought, RoseMary walked to the bed- now finally relaxed. She scooted closer to her lover and held onto him "Goodnight Oncie," and she fell unconscious into a slumber.

RoseMary would dream of the dates to come for years as a young child, sitting at the kitchen table with her mother coloring anytime she could, her mother would stare and be proud of her. She always remembered a phone call she had with one of her friends; "Amanda, Your girl is going to have so much potential in life! She's only- how old? Seven right? She's only Seven and has so much artistic ability!" Penelope would say into the phone "Penelope, I know, She's a talented girl indeed-" Amanda paused "It's way more than that! Remember Amanda talent is worked on," Penelope was a public speaker and usually spoke out about things relating to Skill building and mindsets. Amanda sighed, but kept a smile "Yes, Yes I know!" Amanda looked at RoseMary, grinning ear to ear brightly "I know..."

But one thing RoseMary couldn't dream of was her father. He died before she was born, She was always sad that he wasn't here to be proud of her just like her mother was but, apparently he wasn't that good of a person she thought he was for years.

RoseMary was with her mother in the last weeks of her life, during her time away her mother was diagnosed with Brain Cancer; "RoseMary, I need to tell you something" Amanda said frowning "Yes Mom? You can tell me anything" Amanda sighed "it's about- Your father, I never told you about him- it's time you knew" RoseMary's eyes widened, she never knew much about her dad; only that he passed away from a car crash. "Dear- your father, his name was Frank Wesley Green. He was a charming man, tall, dirty blonde hair, and kind when I laid my eye on him those years ago," Amanda said as sorrow took over her lungs "he wasn't really, a good man before he died- He wouldn't talk to me about a challenge he was facing and- I'm sure you can connect dots..." RoseMary nodded "I can, thank you mom.."

And that was the last time they talked.

The dreamers were the people who cared the most, may seem hopeless in some situations but truly the people that would be quick to comfort.

But now another chapter was unraveling in the best way possible, RoseMary and The Onceler. Just them, and the little one on it's way. While this all would be a big process, in the end it was something they both wanted, a happy life despite small fights ahead, it would change the past mistakes and overwrite a new ending to the tale of them.

So many dreams, one jumping to another- it would be a surprise if RoseMary could remember all of them by morning.

But then one stuck out, a peaceful dream.

The plans for the wedding.

RoseMary could see endless amounts of Wedding gowns to choose from and cakes stacked high and low, with pretty designs on them. It was like a fantasy almost, a pure Beautiful fantasy.

And soon the days would come.

Where she would wed her fiancé and they wouldn't part, she would have a child and finally have the family she always wanted.

A dream only the dreamers could have.