2.4; Serenity

Another day, just like déjà vu Oncie sat up in bed with a long yawn he started standing up, quit fast making him a bit dizzy, sighing after catching his balance. Following the same routine as the previous morning; button up his dress shirt and sliding on his pants, then putting on the grey vest for a finishing touch. He took a deep breath with a smile on his face and exited the room greeted by a familiar face "Oh-! Hi Ted" the tall slim figure said, his voice positive. Ted gave a wave following with a smile. Making small chit-chat walking down the stairs lead to another hopeful day of planning, They spent that morning writing and reviewing things in the notebook Ted had Kept. "Ok, so today if you run into her; make your first move." Ted said in all seriousness he could show "but don't make her uncomfortable," he added as the adult man nodded "keep it nice and short, and go from there in following days" The Onceler took a deep breath and nodded again, standing up "ok, I got it! I'll be heading out now, need anything?" He asked curiously almost out of the dining area, Ted shook his head forming one last smile as Oncie left the home. Strolling again on the sidewalk heading to the store, picking up a few things for himself hoping he could find the lovely artist he knew. It didn't take long to arrive since because of his long legs and the pace of his steps, he didn't hesitate to enter the big building and make his way through soon finding himself in an isle, humming softly grabbing a small bag of marshmallows with a chuckle to himself. Something in the corner of his eye caught his attention and he turned his head too see what it could be, his eyes slightly widened in surprise. It had been that same woman RoseMary was talking to the day before.

He stood there before taking in a deep breath "um- Hello there" he said out of the sudden, the young woman turned her head and looked at him silent "I- uh I'm sorry, you don't know me but I know you through a friends- friend-?" He questioned his own sentence as it had sounded more jumbled than he wanted it to be. She smiled "really? Could you tell me who?" The Onceler smiled back with relief "RoseMary," he said his voice calm. She nodded with a bright smile and a shine in her eyes "oh RoseMary! God I love her! She's only been my friend for a few days but she's like my best friend," the other explained, her voice almost like honey talking about the girl. The Onceler chuckled and ignored it "yep, she's lovely.." a giggle left the others mouth as she reached out a hand "My name is Serenity Cavern, nice to meet you" the Onceler took the hand and nodded slightly "The Onceler, and i feel the same" Serenity looked surprised and pulled her hand away, she just looked at him for a moment "your that guy RoseMary talks about" she said aloud, quickly covering her mouth. The Oncelers eyes saddened worriedly "I've said to much, uh, bye Onceler," she said waving goodbye, walking fast down the isle. The Onceler crossed his arms with a sad sigh he immediately went to check out and walked home in a bad mood, dragging his feet on the pavement he spotted Ted running toward him, why was he running-? Ted stopped and was out of breath "did you see her?" The boy asked curiously, Oncie shook his head "no, but I meant her friend; Serenity...I'm not sure if she likes me.." Ted sighed and looked at the taller man "well Audrey spilled the news Serenity is well, lesbian" the Onceler stood there and took in the words Ted spoke "So what-?" The Onceler tilted his head "I'm not trying to assume Serenity may fall in love with RoseMary but, it's a possibility" Ted replied. Oncie looked at him and shrugged "I mean...her and Serenity would have a healthier relationship.." he laughed in an upset tone. Ted looked at him with a frown "Aw cmon man..don't think like that.." the Onceler then apologized with a sigh.

Ted and the Onceler were walking together, heading to Audreys house, it was peaceful as it was quiet outside. The oncelers mind drifted off thinking of Serenity and their meeting, the look she gave him....what had RoseMary said...? Did Serenity hate him? Oncie tried to shake all the thoughts that troubled him the best he could, clearing his throat suddenly following a loud sigh. Listening to the steps they both created on the pavement. The silence was cut by Ted speaking up pointing out the house of his significant other coming closer into view, the boys pace sped up as he started to run to arrive quicker to the destination. The Onceler started to walk a bit faster, but didn't chase after Ted following his actions of running; he simply kept close behind. That distance kept getting shorter and they finally arrived, Ted rung the bell and the door opened, Audreys face greeted them inviting them inside. She gave her own advice and ideas to them, Ted scribbled on paper and the Onceler was lost in his own head; coming up with an idea. He thought more about it before apologizing for the need to interrupt, he then explained his thought out idea the best he could word it and the children stared at him, at first with blank expressions before Audrey had agreed that it would of worked perfectly. The truth was, RoseMary hadn't changed much over the years she was still the same underneath. That was revealed by Audrey. Ted then stated he had told Audrey the story, but a little shorter with the details still included. The Onceler nodded. It had been settled tomorrow he would try his hardest to find RoseMary or maybe have Audrey guide her there...and then surprise her.

It's only a matter of time.