2.15; Truffula

Yelling echoed the halls.

The Onceler jumped at the alarm; he had just arrived home from his interview "Rosie? What's going on?!" He shouted anxiously.

"Oncie! I- I THINK ITS TIME-" RoseMary yelled as she struggled down the stairs, gasping heavily for air "oh- AH OH- Um- Lets hurry to the hospital-" he rushed to help his wife down a few steps and they rushed to the door, proceeding to the car.

While Oncie wasn't the best driver, he stayed cautious as he drove to the hospital "How are you doing Rosie?" He asked with a nervous gulp "I- I'm ok hunny- It's just She REALLY wants out-!" The Onceler nodded and stared at the road carefully "We should- be there soon"

The Onceler looked around "I think I'm going the right way?" RoseMary gave him a cold stare "Maybe I had to turn right..." He mumbled "ONCIE I'M IN LABOR FOR CHRIST SAKE-" she shouted angrily "I'm sorry-! No we're going the right way" he laughed nervously.

After what felt like a painful drive for RoseMary; They arrived at the hospital and alerted the nurses "My wife has gone into labor, if we could get any source of help that would be wonderful!" He tried to be polite but also push that they needed assistance, RoseMary was scary when angry.

Waiting a few minutes RoseMary was escorted to a room and The Onceler followed close behind.

"I'm going to kill you after this" RoseMary grumbled at Oncie "Understandable dear,"

Reaching the room RoseMary was switched into a hospital gown and was preparing for the delivery. "Nurse Woo, Will we be doing a natural or C-Section birth? Is there anything odd?" The Doctor asked a nurse who was staring at a screen, similar to the ultra section from months earlier.

"I'm not seeing any Abnormalities, I think we'll be ok with a natural birth" The nurse responded as the Doctor nodded "Great, Now you must be the father correct?" The Doctor was talking to Oncie "Oh, Yes sir I am" 

"Is any family or family friends coming? You might already know—" "They'll have to stay outside? Yeah, I've seen a lot of Rom-Coms" The Onceler said as the Doctor laughed. "Yes those can be accurate; Later during the delivery we may I have to ask you to step out- unless you want to wait with the others"

The Onceler nodded "I might stay until the others arrive, All I ask is please. Please keep my wife safe, I know it's not common but- I can't loose her and my baby," The doctor nodded "We're starting our operation soon, feel free to talk with her until your family arrives. After that Nurse Bri will escort you out.

After spending sometime together, Oncie was escorted away from RoseMary; he felt an utter uncomfortable feeling in his chest.

He was met with the face of Serenity and another person "I hope you don't mind that I brought my Joyfriend, we were in the car together when you called" Serenity said, holding hands with the new figure "I'm Zain, it's nice to meet you personally" they smiled, Oncie smiled back "The Onceler, it's nice to meet you too"

A small chatter carried among the three, talking and bouncing different topics all over.

That was until the Wiggins walked in "Sorry for being late, How's RoseMary?" Bernice asked looking at the door that lead to RoseMary's room "She's fine I believe, I see you brought Norma?" The Onceler asked "She insisted on coming, She heard the name RoseMary and went into stories" Bernice replied with a sigh. Ted nodded.

There was nothing to do but wait, and wait, and of course, listen to Norma's crazy tales.

The boring part of the entire thing.

Meanwhile, RoseMary was screaming "Mrs. ler breathe, just breathe and push-" A nurse tried to calm her.

"You're doing great Mrs. ler, I can see the tip of the head. Keep pushing"

Once again with the others, they sat talking.

"The movies make it look so easy," Zain said which caused a stir of laughter that echoed. But it was true, an hour had passed now.

"So what are you guys naming the kid?" Ted asked curiously- The Onceler began to reply "Well, we haven't decided on one but we had a few suggestions- it's all up to how we feel once we see her" Serenity smirked "So a girl huh? That'll be fun for you" she chuckled.

Oncie rolled his eyes "Ha, Ha funny funny" he scoffed "But seriously, if I can put up with RoseMary; when she was very childish and now, I'm sure I can raise a daughter just fine"

"Will you let her do your hair?"

"How about your nails?"

"Makeup?"

"Remember you gotta play catch with her once,"

The Onceler nodded "Anything she wants to do and we'll do it, and if she ever goes through a breakup we'll dine out at her favorite place"

Serenity shrugged "Welp, looks like I underestimated you," The Onceler smiled proudly.

They all laughed until they heard a ear-deafening screech.

"RoseMary-" Oncie mumbled feeling his heart drop, He turned to the door to see a doctor turning the knob and opening it "May the father step inside? Mrs. Onceler wants to see you"

The Onceler nodded frantically, rushing in the room, walking over to RoseMary "Hey hunny, are you alright?" RoseMary was out of breathe but nodded "Yeah- she- she was a—" The Onceler nodded "You don't even need to say it,"

"Are you still gonna kill me?" Oncie asked.

RoseMary looked at him "No"

The Onceler sat in a chair beside the bed and RoseMary was dripping with sweat, when a nurse handed her some water "Amazing job Mrs. Onceler" she cheered "Congratulations"

The doctor came back in with a blanket shaded Yellow handing it to the new parents "Here you are, Your baby girl. I'll give you a few minutes to yourselves" and The doctor walked out.

RoseMary's faced burned with tears "She's so beautiful," the parents could notice small strands of black hair, The baby had her eyes half lidded "Shes got pretty eyes like you," Oncie said kissing RoseMarys forehead.

"You dork you have pretty eyes too" RoseMary laughed.

"I know, but still"

The Onceler looked down at his newborn daughter "What should we name her..?" He asked.

"Well, actually I've been thinking—" RoseMary smiled "I took a few things that were special to us- I was considering Thena? For her first name and—"

"Truffula for her middle-" The Onceler said

"How's you know?" RoseMary asked confused "Great minds think alike,"

"Thena Truffula Onceler"

"It's a wonderful name dear,"

"Welcome to the world Thena."