Chapter (II)

"Wala... bang uh.. helpers?"

Napatigil ako sa tanong niya. Well, as I said as much as possible I wanted to be private with her.

"Hindi ako marunong magluto."

Napatingin ako sa kanya, I know that too well. I'm not expecting her to do any house-related works though, I know she has been treated as a princess and I woudn't want to change that.

I marry her because she is the person I want to marry and not to make someone serve me.

She's right. We need one, so she can have someone in the house to help her in some cases.

"Mataas 'yung kotse mo, mahihirapan ako."

Kumunot ang noo ko. Sinasadya kong hindi muna ipark ang sasakyan sa loob, I want to hear her speak to me about it pero hindi nangyari. It's like if you didn't, then she woudn't care anymore. Umiling ako at lumapit na lang sa kotse.

Everytime I hold her hand, it reminds me that she's mine now. She may not see me smile but my heart wanted to jump out that she never resisted. She let me hold the hand that I feel like reaching my dreams.

"I'll pick you up later,"

Tumango ito sa akin at tumingkayad, I was slightly taken aback when her soft lips landed on my cheeks.

Dang, pisngi pa lang pero nababaliw na ako.

Hindi ko mapigilan mapangiti kaya nakangising sumenyas ako sa mga bodyguard sa di kalayuan, I told them not to be obvious being around us. Hindi na rin ako nagtaka na hindi napansin ni Reese, she just seem so uninterested with the surroundings.

"Let's go shopping, too!" Mommy excitedly announced.

"Mom," I called her with a disagreement in my voice. She knew so well that Reese isn't fond of that, I don't want my wife to attend on the things she doesn't want.

I want her to feel that she will still be the princess she is even after marrying me. Aside from her name, status and house, wala ng maiiba. Well, wala naman talagang nakakalapit na ibang lalaki sa kanya. Good thing, though.

And I wanted to remind mom that she's my wife not her daughter.

We always have silence between us, but it is rather comfortable than awkward. I hope it's the same in her too. Although I always wish she would talk and ask me about her thoughts.

I glanced at her for third time, "You don't have to come with mom if you don't want to," I finally said.

Namumungay ang mga mata niyang bumaling sa akin, she's sleepy already. "I want to..." sagot niya. I sighed and just nodded. "Uhm,"

I raised a brow. I remained my serious face even if I already wanted to smile that she's about to talk to me.

"Ano 'yung one week rule?" She asked in confusion, bahagya itong humarap sa akin.

I remain my eyes on the road, "Where did it came from? I don't have idea, too," pag-amin ko.

"Gawa-gawa si mama," parang-batang sabi niya. Well, somehow she really is. I licked my lips and decided not to speak anymore.

She's so innocent yet look so confidently chill. How can she mesmerized me with just simply wearing a pajamas? Sometimes I just want to take over the space between us and be loose with her but being reminded of how we got here is stopping me.

I didn't realize I was being formal towards her sometimes.

"And don't let her do things, Manang Isay." bilin ko, Reese is still sleeping.