Started

I watched her tie her hair as the wind blows it, she quickly arranged it into a bun while I continue to walk towards her from behind.

Mabilis kong dinampi ang labi ko sa leeg niya nagpagulat sa kanya.

I chuckled, "I'm not sorry for that." I stated at umikot sa bench para umupo sa tabi niya. She just sided her lips and glance at me with accusing eyes.

She asked me if we can have our late anniversary celebration here, pinakilala niya ako sa mga kaibigan niya. They were glad to meet me and I was too, knowing they all knew about us. Hindi niya itinago.

Mabilis kong pinadulas ang braso ko sa bewang niya, her attracting scent quickly find its way to my nose as she put her weight in me. We were just comfortably watching the trees from afar dancing. Nasa pinakadulo ata kaming parte ng farm ni Chain.

Minutes after, she encircled her arms on me and sighed.

Napakunot ang noo ko, "Can't guess your thoughts, baby." I said.

"I'm sorry," She suddenly said. "I'm sorry for leaving you. Para kasing kaya mong gawin lahat... ako wala pa..." pag-amin niya.

I raised my brows.

"You're too... good. I feel like I don't deserve you. You always let me feel you're there, you always take care of me. Lahat. And I don't." Tumikhim siya, "I know leaving wouldn't be the answer, but I was so lost in my responsibilities that I am not able to do. I was afraid of the truth... na baka mamaya kaya mo ko pinakasalan dahil—" Her voice started to broke. I move my hand on her shoulder on consoling manner. "It was a requirement... and I'm your responsibility. And that... you would get tired of me because I'm just a girl."

I closed my eyes and pull her more to me. I kissed her forehead as she tears started to fall. Dang, why do I let her feel that way?

"Baby," I called her. Umiling siya, not wanting to let me speak first.

"What I did was... escape. I just merely wanted to breath away from you but I realized I have been wanting to prove I can do something... para pagbalik ko, h-hindi ka na lugi sa akin."

Napaawang ang labi ko, I wanted to laugh with what she said. Dang, anong lugi? She really have no idea how I feel so lucky marrying her.

I sighed, I failed in letting her know what's the real thing in me and that leads us to unconsciously hurting each other, huh.

But now we're here, I wouldn't resist freeing the real feels anymore.

"But now... you knew that wasn't the case," I told her. Napatigil naman siya at marahang umiling pinunasan ko ang luha niya. "What else you wanted to clear, baby?" I asked.

Huminga siya ng malalim. "Since when did you realize you love me?" She innocently asked slightly pursing her lips. I give her a smack kiss na nagpatigil sa kanya. "Sawyer naman e,"

I chuckled and shrugged. I smiled at her, "You know, you always made me feel neglected." I said that made her brows furrowed. "The first time I saw you was already two years prior to our marriage," I admitted.

Kumunot lalo ang noo niya at dahan-dahang nawala na para bang may mapagtanto. "Hindi mo naman sasabihing pinakasalan mo ko dahil kilala mo na ko di ba?"

Umiling ako. "No, I married you because," Umiwas ako ng tingin. "I did like you even before..."

"Nauna ka magka-crush sakin?" tumawa siya.

Nahimas ko naman ang bibig kong muling humarap sa kanya, "What do you mean?"

"Noong birthday ni Chase... I had a crush on you since then, but I never saw you again 'til that day you became my fiance."

I tried not to smile but I can't help it. She did... those times, huh. Dang, dapat nagpapansin na lang ako sa kanya.

Kidding aside, she still ended to me. Mine alone.

I cleared my throat, "But you married me because you have to, sa ating dalawa you are the one who take this marriage for responsibility." Ngumiti ako sa asawa ko, "I was guilty for taking advantage of the situation. That's why I did my best for you not to feel pressured... but well, I feel like you always want to reject me," I chuckled.

Namula siya, "H-ha? A-ano...kasi. " Tumikhim siya. "I don't want to be a burden to you, gusto kita ipagluto, ayusin damit mo, I wanted to be a wife in my ways, in name and in action," pag-amin niya.

I licked my lips, so those times that... I smirked, I love my wife so much and knowing these makes me fall more eventhough I already am.

"Pero magkaiba na pala nakikita natin... buti na lang ako lang pala talaga babae mo no?" dagdag nito. Her eyes are directed at me, normal ang paraan ng pagtingin niya but d*mn hindi ang epekto sa akin.

I snickered, "Fair enough. I was and will be the only man in your life," kibit-balikat na sagot ko. Napahinto naman siya at tumitig sa akin na para bang may gustong alamin.

"Binabawi ko na sinabi ko, I was young kaya ikaw lang talaga. Pero ikaw, imposible." She stated and change her direction from me to the front.

Hindi ako nakasagot, that is somehow true...

Ga-graduate pa lang siya ng elementary, pa-graduate na rin ako ng college. Yeah, why do I need to think of the awkward things?

I just kissed her forehead once more and hummed. "Doesn't matter anymore, wife." I stated and she just shrugged at hindi na nagsalita pa.

"When did you realize you are in love to me? All I know is you keep neglecting me," I teased.

Nagpakurap-kurap siya at bahagyang nanguso, "I asked you first. Tsaka sinabi ko na sa iyo, I wasn't neglecting you." Tumango naman ako, I get it of course. "But then... I realize I fell in love with you that time I saw you with your cousin on our first anniversary..."

I got stunned to her revelation. Our first anniversary? She went to me?

Oh. So my baby got jealous that time, huh.

I licked my lips. "I should have been clear about what I feel towards you," I said. "You're never just a responsibility. You are always more than everything,"

Bumuntong hininga siya, "You have been, hindi ko lang talaga kaya tuluyang tanggapin dahil nga sa naging... set-up natin. But at least we're still together, right?" She smiled.

Napatingin ako sa labi niya, her lips always attracts me, her eyes always mesmerize me and everything else in her face I just love who owns it. Once again, I kissed her in the lips, "We may not been fully clear of ourselves before, this time I'll always remind you that you have always been the girl I want to reach. I love you Mrs. Sawyer Savedes."

"And I would never have anyone else, I love you too, husband." She responded and reach for my lips, again.

This is the freedom that we need, the real feels that we have been keeping all along.

This is where our clarified love will completely begin,

This has been our story.

Sincerely,
Sawyer Winston & Rosetta Nareese Savedes

------------└(^o^)┐-----------