Upside Down

Irene Bae and Wendy Son are cousin. They live far away from their parents, in Canada. Irene Bae is a princess to Bae's family, the only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Bae. Irene has one brother, older brother, oppa. All of them live in Korea and they are busy with the TvB, one of the biggest TV station in Korea while Irene is busy partying around with Wendy and Kris, Wendy's boy. 

One day, her parents drags her to Korea from Canada. Wendy and Kris return to Korea as well because of Wendy's parents. They start their life in Korea. Irene's life just around her mansion and the TvB while Wendy's and Kris' life around the night club, partying around without her.

"Aaaaaahh!" Irene shouts as she feels frustrated "What is this life?! I feel like I'm dying everyday!" She cries like a baby inside her bedroom. A sudden knock stops her from her tears "Excuse me, it's time to leave to TvB" Mrs. Jang, her father's manager informs her. It's been a week and all she did just frowning.

***

"Good morning" Mr. Yoon smiles to the Bae's family as soon as they arrived. Mr. Yoon already work in TvB for 23 years and he never gets the CEO place. All this time he just faking a smile to his friend, Mr. Bae "Let's get in to the meeting room, everybody there" Mr. Yoon lead the Bae's family as he smirks. Just a little time to fake a smile, after this, all he want will come true.

Irene leans her head on the desk as she hears the nonsense thing come out from his brother, Bae Joowan *why mom and dad drag me here when my brother is really cool to lead this company?* Her eyes close to rest but her mom pinch her cheek "Hyun-ah, listen to your oppa, stop sleeping" She rolls her eyes from her mother and continues her rest. Her mother always call her like that, Bae Joohyun, that's her real name. Irene Bae is her international when she lives at Canada.

*Wendy-ya, I miss partying around with you and Kris, I miss the loud music, I miss the dance floor, I miss the liquor, I miss hot guys, I miss my party life* Irene frown as the thought of Wendy. She never interested in the TV station, all she wants just enjoying her own life.

In the other side, Wendy and Kris are busy to prepare theirselves "Ask Irene to sneak out because I'll come with my friend, it will be awkward for him partying with both of us" Kris shouts to his phone as he uses his shoes "I'll kidnap her, don't worry Kris!" Wendy shouts back in excitement. She really miss her cousin and she really wants to spend this night with both of them, just like the old time.

'I'll kidnap you at 8 pm, say hi to the night club' Irene sighs as she reads the text from her beloved cousin *How can I sneak out from this building?* "Hyun-ah, come on, we have a dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Yoon" Her mother cuts her thought. Irene has no choice but something pops in her mind. She smiles as she text Wendy.

***

"Mr. Lu" Luhan turns his face and smiles to his secretary "You get what I want?" He asks and his secretary nods "Good, just leave it on my desk, I'll check it tomorrow" He smiles once again and walk to his car. Luhan is a young CEO of LH group. Eventhough his parents rich as hell, he left his house and built his own company. Luhan never wants to live in a jail called house with his parents. Luhan is a hot guy who fall in love with night life. 

"I'm on my way, you go now, I don't want to drink alone, bring hot girls!" He laughs with his friend, Kris on his phone "Just wait and see, I bet you will thank me later" Kris replies and hangs up the call. Luhan smiles in the thought of tonight's night life. It's different for him since he will spend it with Kris, his jerk bestfriend. They are same at so many points but Kris isn't single like him.

***

"You look like shit" Wendy curles her lips when she saw her cousin gets in to her car "What do you expect my Wendy? I run away from a family dinner after the whole day working in the TvB" Irene yells at her but the younger chuckles "I know it will happen, thanks to me because I bring you a hot dress" Wendy winks to Irene and drives her car away. Irene on the other side feels so happy because after a long week, she can feels the night club again.