Fiance

Irene plays with her fingers as her eyes lock to the road. She can feel the nervousness. Today she will meet Song Taeho, Song Minho's father to negotiate about the stocks. Of course Luhan always there for her, he didn't let her go alone. 21% is a great number, that's why Irene feels so nervous. It's a very big deal.

"Hey, calm" Luhan glances at Irene.

"Well, how can I? My heart is thumping like crazy" Irene frowns to Luhan who is driving the car.

"I don't know either" Luhan lets out a fake chuckle. Deep inside his heart, he feels so uneasy about this meeting. He scared if Irene gets that 21% stocks because their time will diminish. He wants Irene to never get those stocks, so Irene will stay with him forever.

***

They arrive at Song Minho's father's office and immediately guided to the CEO's floor. They talk to his secretary politely. Irene rolls her eyes secretly when she saw the secretary flirts to Luhan. 

"CEO Song just want to talk with this lady, Mr. Lu, can you wait there?" The secretary smiles to Luhan. Irene's blood boils. She rolls her eyes once again and this time she caught by Luhan. Luhan chuckles slightly because of Irene's cuteness.

"Are you jealous?" Luhan leans his face closer to Irene and chuckles.

"No!" Irene cups her own cheeks to covered the redness. 

"Don't lie, I know you" Luhan teases her more. Irene pouts and slaps Luhan's arm.

"I'm not" She turns her body and walks to the CEO's door. She left him alone in embarrassment. Luhan caught her.

***

Irene mumbles infront of the door and a sudden nerves come to her. She puts her palms on her chest and closes her eyes. She calms down as she takes a deep breath. She nods slightly to courage herself and open the door.

"Good morning Mr. Song, long time no see" Irene immediately bows. 

"It's not that long I think" Irene straighten her body when she heard the deep husky voice. She bulges her eyes when she saw Song Minho infront of her. She didn't see him before since she bows without looking around.

"I want to meet CEO Song, not you" Irene calms herself.

"I'm the CEO Song now" Minho smirks to Irene and walks closer. Aware of the danger, Irene steps back.

"Ckckck, wae? Don't be scared my baby" Minho touches Irene's shoulder. The sudden shivers come to Irene's body.

"Don't touch me" Irene hollers as she slaps his hand.

"Hey, you come here as a business partner, manners!" Minho grits his teeth.

"I'm sorry, I will come again when your father is here" Irene bows and opens the door. Her eyes meet Luhan's eyes. Luhan immediately smiles to her. But his smile disappears when he saw Minho trails behind her.

"Ms. Bae, let's negotiate about this later, just come to Zeus Hotel tomorrow at 7 pm" Minho's words stop Irene's step. She turns her back and faces Minho.

"I will sell the stocks to you if you come, or maybe I will give it to you, just come" Minho smirks to Irene and closes the door. Minho very sure that Irene will come since she needs those stocks.

Luhan runs to Irene and grabs her shoulders. His eyes lock into her eyes. Luhan is about to open his mouth when suddenly Irene puts her index finger infront of his lips.

"I will come, this is a big opportunity" Irene speaks first.

"Are you crazy?" Luhan shakes Irene's body slightly.