Twinkle

3 years pass. Luhan and Irene never meet even once, like they live in different world. Irene lives really well after her son was born. Joohan. Irene's son is Joohan. Right after she gave birth to Joohan, her world full of happiness. Irene's heart always flutter. She feels perfect. Far away from Irene, Luhan lives his life with a strong heart. He keeps searching for Irene. He never forget about Irene. Both of them always remember about each other. They are far away from each other but their heart hug each other.

***

Irene sips her americano as she watches her son play around the garden. Her habit is changing. She always have a cup of coffee rather than black tea. It changes because Irene is missing Luhan so bad. When she smells the coffee, it always reminds her about Luhan.

"Eomma!" Joohan cute voice brings smile to Irene's face.

"Wae?" Irene smiles softly as she opens her arms, waiting for Joohan who is running towards her.

"Play with me" Joohan talks excitedly as he hugs Irene.

"Aaah, my son, you are so handsome" Irene cups Joohan's face as she ignores Joohan's wish.

"Eomma is beautiful" Joohan winks cutely at Irene. It makes Irene burst into laughter.

"Oh, my baby is so cute" Irene chuckles as she stares into her son's face.

"You are so handsome, just like appa" Irene smiles at Joohan. Joohan jumps slightly at her laps as he hears about his father. Irene chuckles and kiss Joohan's lips. Irene tells Joohan about Luhan. She even shows him Luhan's picture.

"What is your eomma's name?" Irene asks.

"Joohyun" Joohan shouts cutely.

"Waaaah, clap for Joohan" Irene claps her hand proudly at Joohan.

"Now, what your appa's name?" Irene smiles.

"Luhan" Joohan raises his little hands to the air excitedly.

"Woah, good job baby" Irene caress Joohan's cheek and leaves some wet kisses on his pink cheeks.

"Eomma, I want to meet appa" Joohan whines as he plays with Irene's hair.

"Later" Irene stares into Joohan's eyes and smiles. Joohan's eyes is Luhan's eyes. Joohan's lips is Irene's lips. Joohan is really Joohyun and Luhan.

"Now" Joohan kiss Irene's lips so sudden. Irene laughs because Joohan acts cute to get what he wants.

"We can't, uncle Kris and aunt Wendy are coming" Irene whispers to her baby.

"Woaaaah" Joohan blinks his eyes cutely. Joohan really likes Kris.

Suddenly the bell rings. Irene and Joohan bulge their eyes playfully. Joohan immediately jumps from Irene's laps. He runs with his stumble little steps. Irene chuckles as she follows Joohan. Joohan is adorable and lovely son for Irene. She loves Joohan more than her life.

***

Luhan walks to the front door as he sings a song. Today, he will drive his car around Korea. Of course, he searches for Irene. But when he walks pass the dining room, his mother calls him.

"I'm going now" Luhan bows from afar.

"Come here, have your breakfast with us" His mother talks as she glances at Gayoon.

"No, I---"

"Please" His mother's eyes pleaded. Luhan sighs hard as he walks to the dining room. He sits infront of Gayoon but he never takes any glance to her. He ignores her just like these past 3 years.