Three

Luhan stares into Irene with a smile on his face. Irene never realize because she is busy with wounds on Luhan's fist. Luhan blows Irene's hair and now he gets her attention.

"Wae?" Irene smiles.

"Nothing, I just want to see your face for a while, my fist gets all your attention, I'm jealous" Luhan's words make Irene chuckle. 

"Mbwo-ya? You like a little kid, it's embarrassing" Irene teases Luhan as she looks into his fist again.

"Why did you hit that wall, ah, look at your fist, I think you should go to hospital" Irene frowns to Luhan.

"I was mad because you call me brat" Luhan pouts cutely to Irene.

"Heol! Kris calls you brat every second of his life but you didn't mad at him" Irene pouts back and crosses her arms infront of her chest.

Luhan smiles and pecks Irene's pout "You and him are two different people in my life. Kris is my bestfriend, he often calls me brat, but you are Hyunie, you have a special place inside my heart, your words will easily hurt me" Luhan ruffles Irene's hair.

Irene doesn't know how many times her heart skips a beat because of Luhan's words. She blinks her eyes to Luhan and show him how confused she is.

"Hanie, what did you mean?" Irene asks.

"Aaahh-----" Luhan pauses and looks around the room. He didn't realize what he said earlier. Now he realizes it. He start to blushing. 

"Hyunie, I think we have to go to hospital, my fist hurt so bad" Luhan changes the topic and walks out from the room.

Irene stares blankly at Luhan's back. Half of her heart feels so happy because of his words but half of her heart feels so upset because he didn't explain more. Irene expects for those three little words.

***

Irene is waiting for Luhan at the hospital's corridor. She keeps remembering about Luhan's words. Everytime she remembers about those words, her heart flutters and her tummy fulls by the flying butterflies. Her smile appears until her cheekbones hurt.

"Oh my God, my Hyunie turns into a crazy girl" Luhan's voice makes Irene turns her face. 

"Why did you smile alone?" Luhan raises his eyebrow.

"Ani, I just------"

"Aaaah, you think about me, right?" Luhan cuts her off and chuckles when he saw Irene's cheeks turn slight pink.

"Aish" Irene closes her eyes in embarrassment.

"Hey, Bae Joohyun" Luhan sits next to her and lifts his right fist.

"Look at this, the doctor said there is a fracture" Luhan frowns to Irene.

"That's all your fault Hanie, noone asked you to hit that wall" Irene teases him but Luhan just pleaded to her.

"I'm hurt, can't you be kind to me? It hurts" Luhan pouts his lips and waves his right fist infront of Irene's face.

"I can't" Irene sticks out her tongue and chuckles.

"Napeun Hyunie, I will punish you because you act so bad to me" Luhan smirks.

"You have to drive me anywhere, you have to feed me, you have to do anything I ask, you have to stay beside me always because I can't do it alone, my hand can't do it" Luhan smirks but Irene rolls her eyes.

"Who said I will do that?" Irene crosses her arms.

"Yah, Bae Joohyun, help me, help baby Han" Luhan talks cutely to Irene. Like usual, Irene always fall for his cuteness.