Candy

Luhan walks behind Irene and Daehan. His smile always there on his face, he adores the motherly side of Irene. Her hand holds Daehan's hand protectively. Her lips curve a smile everytime Daehan cutely talk to her. Luhan loves everything on her. Luhan really wants to hug her and tell her that he loves her. He really wants her to know his true feeling. But it seems so hard for him. He never did it before.

Luhan drives his car to his mansion as he laughs to Daehan's cuteness. Daehan always talks and asks about everything. Luhan feels so happy because he feels warmness. Irene's chukle makes him happy too. He really wants to treasure this moment forever.

"Eomma, what is that?" Daehan asks Irene as his finger points at the candy shop. Irene turns her head and chuckles.

"You know what is that Daehan, you want some?" Irene asks Daehan who immediately nods with a wide smile.

"Hanie, can we buy that sweet?" Irene asks Luhan cutely. Luhan drives his car to the candy shop and parks it. He turns his face and smiles to Irene.

"Let's go, our Daehan-ah, come on" Luhan motions Irene to get out with him.

As their step in to the shop, Daehan's eyes widen in excitement. Irene has the same pose as Daehan. She loves sweet and candy "Oh my God, this is heaven" Irene mumbles but louder enough for Luhan to hear. He reaches out his hand to Daehan who is carried by Irene. Daehan immediately jumps to Luhan's arms.

"Go buy what you want, I will accompany Daehan" Luhan smiles to Irene softly. He knows that Irene loves candy.

"You buy it for me, right?" Irene blinks her eyes to Luhan.

"Of course" 

"Okay, I'll buy everything, be ready for the bills" Irene smirks and runs. Luhan just laughs because of Irene's childishness. Suddenly he feels a weak punch on his chest. He turns his face to Daehan and smiles.

"Appa, hurry up, eomma won't left me any candy" Daehan shouts in panic. Luhan laughs so hard when he saw the expression of Daehan. He wants his own son.

***

(A/N: ppo-ppo means kiss)

Luhan bulges his eyes when he saw how much candies and sweets that Irene brings on the cart. Irene is no joke. She smiles to Luhan innocently "Hyunie, did you really want to buy all of this?" Luhan asks. Irene chuckles and nods.

"You will eat all of these?" Luhan asks and Irene nods.

"You will get fat, don't you scared?" Luhan asks again. 

Daehan just stares at them confusely.

"I won't get that fat, trust me, I'm not scared" Irene holds her laughter because of the size of Luhan's eyes.

"Oh my God, you look like a baby, you buy a lot, look at our Daehan, he just buys a little number of candies because of you" Luhan scolds Irene playfully. Irene frowns to Luhan and walks closer to him. She smiles to Daehan slightly before turns her face to Luhan.

"My kind Hanie, buy me these candies, please" Irene whines cutely and clings into Luhan. Daehan stares blankly at her, amazes because he never saw his eomma like this.

"Ppo-ppo" Luhan pouts his lips, asking for a kiss. Without hesitation, Irene tiptoes to reach Luhan's lips. She pecks Luhan's lips and smiles.

"Now you buy me, come on" Irene pushes her cart to the cashier happily. Luhan watches her back with a smile on his face.

"Appa, ppo-ppo" Daehan already pouts his lips when Luhan turned his face. Luhan smiles and pecks Daehan's lips.

"Yeay, now appa buy me these candies" Daehan shouts. Luhan feels his heart flutter because of Irene and Daehan. He feels like they are a happy family, the real happy family.