Confession

Irene and Luhan take a walk for a while in the park near Luhan's office before go back to the office. Luhan holds Irene's hand tight, scared he will lost her. Irene just enjoy the feeling of being together with Luhan. She really wants to fall for him but she builds a wall around her heart, she really afraid that her feeling would end as a one sided love. 

"Shouldn't we come back now? Maybe people will recognize me Hanie" Irene speaks first, break the whole comfortable silent.

"Should we? But I still want to walk around" Luhan smiles to her sweetly. Actually he just want to spend more time alone with her.

"Really? But I can feel stares from the others, look at that man infront of us, he keeps staring at me, I'm scared" Irene worries that one of these people is Yoon Jangwoon's person.

"No, he just looks into spaces Hyunie, don't worry, I'm here too, I will protect you" Luhan chuckles cutely to Irene. That girl falls for the cuteness of Luhan. Irene chuckles as she lifts her face. Her legs froze and she naturally turns her body to Luhan. Her eyes bulge and her lips mumble that one name "There he is, Yoon Jangwoon" Luhan immediately pulls Irene into his embrace protectively as he sees Yoon Jangwoon for the first time. He can knows how sly this old man just by looking into his face. Yoon Jangwoon stares into Luhan who is hugging Irene now. Both Irene and Luhan feel their heartbeat beats so fast from a sudden adrenaline.

"Hyunie" Luhan lifts her face slowly as his eyes keep on Yoon Jangwoon who is walking to their direction.

"Kiss me" Luhan commands Irene. Irene's mouth open, shocked from what Luhan asked. Luhan face palm himself when he saw Irene's expression. This girl can't get what actually he plans. Without hesitation, Luhan moves his face closer and kiss Irene passionately. He really hopes Yoon Jangwoon left them alone.

"Stupid bastard! They are just a love birds, Joohyun will never walks in the park like this, you are stupid!" Luhan can hear that Yoon Jangwoon scolds the younger man in suit as his lips keep moving on Irene's lips *It's you who stupid, Yoon Jangwoon* Luhan thoughts as he watches those stupid men leave. He gives the final peck on her lips and broke the kiss.

"Sorry, but I have to do that, it's really suspicious if we keep hugging like that, everybody will know if I purposely cover your face" Luhan explains but Irene just stares blankly, she dazzled by his gentle and soft lips. Luhan realize the puzzled look from Irene and his eyes soften.

"Did I hurt you?" Irene shakes her head and holds Luhan's hand.

"Come on, you exposed me too much, I'm scared"

***

The door opens and that second, Wendy and Kris jump from their own seat. Wendy smiles when she saw her lovely eonnie. She hugs Irene and cries like a baby. She is really afraid to lost Irene. In the other hand Kris pierces his eyes on Luhan and leans his face closer "You deeply in love with her, huh? I called you like a hundred time, she gets your whole attention, I know I'm right so don't talk back" Kris smirks to Luhan who put on his poker face. Try hard to show Kris nothing. But Kris is his bestfriend, he really knew what's behind that poker face.

"Wendy, time to leave" Kris talks and Wendy frowns. Irene stares into Kris with her deathly glare.

"Yah, hajima, we will come to your home for dinner, make a lot of food Irene, we miss your dishes" Kris takes Wendy's hand and smiles to Irene. Before he walks out from there, he gives the last smirk to Luhan. Kris is planning all this thing, he wants to disturb Luhan and Irene. Luhan sighs hard because he has no choice. Kris is a teasing one, Kris won't stop until Luhan says it by himself, and in that case, Luhan won't tell him.