Cry

It's been a week and Luhan got less sleep. He always stares blankly at the empty space beside him. He miss Irene that much. He miss watching her sleep beside him. Same at the office. He just stares blankly at the couch because Irene always sit there.

"Mr. Lu" Suddenly Suho storms in to his office and cuts his thought.

"Hm?" Luhan hums and his eyes never leave the couch.

"You are invited to TvB conference" Suho talks softly. Suho knows that Luhan is in the lowest point in his life.

"I just tell you this, I will tell them that you are busy, just like usual" Suho continues but Luhan lifts his face to Suho.

"I will go, what time?" Luhan speaks. Luhan's words give shock to Suho because Luhan never wants to attend one of TvB's conference.

"One hour from now" Suho stares blankly at Luhan.

"I'll go alone" Luhan stands up from his seat and walks to his car. He thought there will be a chance Irene come to the conference. He won't let this pass.

***

Luhan walks slowly to the lift as he looks around TvB. So many girls stare at him. He can see some kpop star as well. But his eyes just searching for Irene. 

"Oh, Mr. Lu" Mrs. Yoon's voice welcomes Luhan when he arrives at the meeting room. Luhan bows to Mrs. Yoon and smiles.

"How are you Mrs. Yoon, it's been a long time" Luhan speaks politely.

"This is your first time attending this conference, it's an honor" Mrs. Yoon smiles to Luhan.

"Ah, yes, I should concern more about this company, I'm sorry" Luhan apologizes.

"Please come in Mr. Lu" Mrs. Yoon leads Luhan to his seat. Luhan says thank to Mrs. Yoon before he looks around. He keeps searching for Irene.

When the conference is about to start, there is one seat that wasn't taken. Luhan is very sure that seat was Irene's *Where is she?* Luhan thought and stares blankly at the seat infront of him. 

Suddenly the door flung open. Luhan turns his face but all he got is dissapointment. He thought it was Irene but it's Yoon Jangwoon. He smiles to everybody in this room but it makes Luhan sick.

"It's an honor for me that most of you make a time for this conference, let's start the conference" Yoon Jangwoon talks with confidence. Luhan just bites his lips and sighs really hard. He wants to see Irene.

***

Irene walks with confidence inside the TvB's building. She looks around and now she realizes how much she miss her family. She didn't go to their cemetery even for once. She near to break into tears when suddenly Mrs. Yoon walks to her.

"You are here, finally, come on, everybody wants to meet you" Mrs. Yoon holds Irene's hand and leads her to the officers.

"Miss Bae, we are happy to see you here, I hope you can lead this company" One of the officer smiles to Irene. Irene just smiles back and check her watch.

"Joohyun" A man's voice gets Irene's attention. She turns her face and her smile appears.

"Mr. Lim" Irene feels safe. Mr. Lim is her uncle. He is her mother's brother. He is one of the share holders here. Irene trusts him because he is her family.

"Joohyun, are you alright? Can we talk for a while?" Mr. Lim stares at Mrs. Yoon and smiles.

"But I have to----"

"Just for a while, it's something you have to know" He looks at Irene with serious face.

"Mrs. Yoon, lend her to me" Mr. Lim smiles and walks with Irene.