Ice

After the troublemaker gone, Luhan and Irene watch Pororo with Joohan. Joohan sings and dances to the opening music. Luhan can't stop chuckling. Irene shows smile but deep inside her heart, she worries.

"Hey" Suddenly Luhan stares into Irene. Irene stares back at him and raises her eyebrow.

"What?" She asks. Luhan grabs Irene's hand and holds it tight.

"I know what's inside your heart, I'm here" Luhan smiles softly. Irene sighs and holds Luhan's hand back.

"I have a bad feeling about Gayoon" Irene talks. Her eyes look so tired.

"I told you to trust me, I beg you baby" Luhan caress Irene's cheek softly.

"But I really have a bad feeling Hanie, ottoke?" Irene bites her lips as she looks away to Joohan. She really has this bad feeling about Gayoon. She knows Gayoon will take her baby away.

"Don't hide from her, let's go to my home, let's meet my mother, let's introduce our Joohan to his grandma" Luhan smiles. Irene stares at Luhan with a wide eyes.

"Let's try, I won't let anyone hurt you or hurt him" Luhan looks into Joohan who is watching pororo.

"There is a big chance that my mother's heart will melt because of Joohan" Irene stares into Luhan's eyes. She knows that possible.

"Will she?" Irene turns her face to her beloved son.

"Let's try it Hyunie" Luhan whispers to Irene.

"Joohan" Luhan calls his son and Joohan immediately runs to Luhan.

"Ne appa?" Joohan asks politely. Luhan lifts Joohan and puts Joohan on his laps.

"Do you want to meet grandma?" Luhan asks and Joohan looks into Irene. Irene can see excitment on Joohan's eyes. Joohan nods his head as he dances a little.

"What should you do when you meet grandma?" Irene asks.

"Annyeonghaseyo, grandma" Joohan bows cutely to Irene. 

"Aaah, good boy" Irene ruffles Joohan's hair. Luhan just stares blankly. He never expects that Irene will teach Joohan like this since his mother never nice to her. It touches Luhan's heart. He knows that he never choose a wrong decision to always loving her. She is perfect.

***

Irene's heart beats so fast when they arrive at Luhan's mansion. She stares at the building and smiles slightly. She remembers when the first time she was here. Everything happened here, she always remembers.

"Hyunie, everything will be alright" Luhan pats the back of Irene's hand. Irene turns her face and smiles to Luhan.

"I trust you" Irene speaks. After that they walk out from the car. Luhan holds Joohan's hand as his another hand pulling Irene closer to him.

Irene can feel her nervousness grow as she walks with Luhan. When she heard a laughter from the living room, her heart beats so fast.

"My father came back but he lost his memories" Luhan explains to Irene. Irene bulges her eyes to Luhan.

"Don't worry, he gets his memories little by little" Luhan smiles.

"Miss Bae" Irene immediately turns her face when she heard Yumi's voice. Irene smiles widely to Yumi. Yumi smiles back with a teary eyes.

"I really miss you, it's different without you here" Yumi looks down to the floor. Irene feels so great because she feels love from Yumi.

"Eomma, who is she?" Joohan asks cutely. Yumi's eyes widen then a smile appears on her face.