Queen

Irene falls into a beautiful scene infront of her. She wipes her own tears slowly. She doesn't want to ruin her make up. It feels like this crowded ball own by the three of them. Irene didn't care with every single pair of eyes that curiously staring at them. Just joy fills her heart.

"Appa, put me down" Joohan suddenly whines to Luhan.

"Wae?" Luhan pouts cutely to Joohan.

"I want to play, appa" Joohan moves on Luhan's arms.

"Come on appa, Gina noona is waiting for me" Joohan frown to Luhan. 

"Arraseo" Luhan smiles and kiss Joohan's lips. Luhan puts Joohan down and pats his head.

"Eomma, come with me" Joohan runs to Irene and holds her hand.

Irene smiles to Joohan and walks with him. When she passes Luhan, they make an eyecontact. Irene froze as she feels goosebumps. Luhan touches Irene's hand and he holds it tight for a second. He smiles softly to Irene as he lets Irene pass. Luhan is alive again.

***

Luhan is staring at Irene who plays with Joohan and another little girl. His smile never leaves his face. He feels a true happiness when he watch Irene and Joohan. 

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?" Suho taps Luhan's shoulder and stares at Luhan.

"Look by yourself" Luhan points with his chin. Suho turns his face lazily. 

"Yah!" Suho's eyes widen and he drops his jaw.

"Look at my Hyunie, she is more beautiful now because she is a mother" Luhan talks and Suho keeps making a weird face.

"What are you talking about?" Suho asks with his eyes wide open.

"That boy is my son with her" Luhan smiles to Suho.

"What?!" Suho stares at Joohan with open mouth.

"Daebak, he looks like you, but I can't believe this, I think I get a heart attack" Suho blinks his eyes to Luhan.

"I need to drink now" Suho leaves Luhan with a blank face. Suho was shock.

***

Luhan walks closer to Irene. His eyes fixes on her. Irene is busy with Joohan as she talks to Kris' mother. They laugh together as Kris' mother caress Joohan's cheek.

"Excuse me" Luhan smiles and bows to Kris' mother.

"Aigoo, Luhan" Kris' mother smiles.

"You look more handsome now" Kris' mother compliments him.

"Ah, thank you so much" Luhan smiles and turns his face to Irene.

"Hyunie, can we talk?" Luhan asks.

"Ah, uri Joohan——-"

"Both of you talk, I will take care of Joohan" Kris' mother smiles softly. She knows what's going on between them.

"Joohan, come with grandma Wu" Kris' mother reaches out her hand. Joohan stares at her hand to her face.

"Grandma have a lot of candies" Joohan immediately takes Kris' mother's hand after she said so. Luhan chuckles at Joohan cuteness.

"Be a good boy, hm?" Irene talks to Joohan.

"Ne eomma" Joohan nods and smiles.

"Our boy is really cute" Luhan speaks after Kris' mother leaves. Irene froze on her place when she heard that. It feels like her heart will explode. 'Our boy' words make her heart flutter.