Witch Mother

Heo Gayoon storms in to Lu's mansion with tears on her cheeks "Ommonim" She cries out infront of Luhan's mother. Luhan's mother comes to hug her and pat her back "My baby, what happened?" His mother speaks softly to her "Luhan has a girlfriend, I saw her today, looks like that girl just want his money" Gayoon continues her fake cry "Really? I'll come to my son tomorrow and ask him to break up" Heo Gayoon smirks when she heard his mother's words. She knew it will happen.

***

Luhan pushes Irene to his bed and take off his clothes harshly. He feels so horny after danced with her at the nightclub. Irene let out a chuckle when she realize how hard he was. Luhan kiss Irene's lips hungrily as his hands move on her body slowly. He touches every part of her body, never wants to miss an inch of her body. Irene broke the kiss and gives Luhan seducing smile.

"What do you want?" She asks Luhan, her finger moves on Luhan's abs.

"Did you really need to ask Hyunie?" Luhan bites his lips and looks deep into Irene's eyes with a lust.

"Well----" Irene pauses her words and unbuttoned her shirt slowly, makes Luhan depressed.

"Let me help you" Luhan kiss her lips and helps her with her shirt. Within a minute, they both are naked.

Luhan left love bites on Irene's neck and she moans so loud. Neck is one of her weakness. Luhan traps her under him and gives her pleasure. Luhan lifts his face from her neck just to meet her eyes "I bet you can't walk tomorrow, my Hyunie" Luhan whispers to her and it turns Irene on. Their eyes full of lust and their lips never stop moving. Both of them feel so horny, touching each other like crazy, moaning each other names erotically when Luhan thrusts her fast and hard. Irene now realize why her lower part hurt when they have sex for the first time. Luhan is a beast, he is really rough.

***

Once again, Luhan wakes up in the morning with a smile on his face. He caress Irene's hair softly and peck her lips. He doesn't have a heart to wake her up. Luhan peck her lips once again and jump off from the bed. He takes his phone and calls Suho.

"Yah, I will late for today" Luhan says to Suho and makes his way to bathroom.

"Wae? You have to be here before 11" Suho starts to panic.

"I won't come that late! I will come before 11, you handle it for a while, okay?" Luhan hangs up without hearing Suho's answer.

***

Luhan's mother barges in to her son's mansion. All the maids bow to her "Where is Luhan? He is still here right?" Mrs. Lu asks but noone answers. She rolls her eyes and walks to her son's bedroom. In the other hand, Irene still in a deep sleep after a rough night. Irene has no idea what will happen next.

"Luh---- Aaaaaaaaah!" Mrs. Lu screams when she saw Irene sleeps on her son's bed.

"Oh my God, I'm still tired" Irene screams back, totally has no idea of his mother. Mrs. Lu feels so angry and mad right now. She walks closer to the bed.

"You have your clothes on right?" Mrs. Lu hollers to Irene and this time Irene gets her awareness. She opens her eyes in instant and sits up. Both of them bulge their eyes, one of them bulge in horror and another one bulge in madness.

"Who are you?! You have your clothes on right?" Mrs. Lu repeats her question while pulling the blanket from Irene. Irene pulls the blanket back to covered her naked body and thoughts *God, his mother is like a witch, so scary!*