Fairytale

Irene smiles brightly as she watches Luhan play with the ball. She falls even deeper because Luhan looks so hot when he plays soccer. Irene closes her eyes and bites her lips *Damn it, he is so hot, I'm dying* Irene thinks. 

"Hyunie" Suddenly Luhan calls her. Her eyes immediately open. She raises her eyebrows and smiles.

"Come here, I'll teach you to play soccer, I feel so lonely here, alone" Luhan pouts to Irene. Irene rolls her eyes playfully before walks closer to Luhan.

"I'm suck at sport" Irene says as she snatches the ball from Luhan.

"Really? Try to kick it" Luhan smiles to Irene. Irene frowns to him and puts the ball on the field. She kicks it but failed. She just kicks the air. A sudden laughter comes from Luhan.

"Hajima! Don't laugh at me" Irene shouts and covered Luhan's lips with her palm.

"I told you, I'm suck at sport" Irene whines. Luhan stops his laughter and grabs Irene's hand. He kiss it and smirks at Irene.

"You are an expert of sport" Luhan says. Irene rolls her eyes.

"Stop teasing me" Irene glares at Luhan. Luhan keeps smirking at her and leans his face closer.

"You are number one in bed sport" Luhan bites his lips seductively. Irene bulges her eyes and slaps Luhan's chest.

"Yah! You are pervert" Irene shouts and pushes Luhan away. She blushes. Luhan chuckles because of her cuteness. Without warning Luhan carries Irene bridal style. He laughs so hard when Irene shouts like crazy.

"Put me down! Hanie!" Irene shouts with a very wide eyes.

"No, let's go home, I need you" Luhan bites his lips as he walks to the car. 

***

Irene runs from Luhan when they arrive at mansion. Irene teases him. Irene runs to Luhan's bedroom and storms in. Her eyes widen when she saw Gayoon lay on Luhan's bed without any clothes. Gayoon's eyes widen as well.

"What are you doing here?" Gayoon hollers to Irene.

"Hyunie" Luhan calls Irene. Before Luhan can get in, Irene pushes him out. She bulges her eyes to Luhan.

"Don't get in, Gayoon is naked on your bed" Irene frowns.

"Mbwoh?" Luhan stares at Irene blankly. 

"Luhan! I'm here" Gayoon smirks to Luhan. Luhan immediately turns his body. He slaps his own cheek because he saw Gayoon's naked body for second.

"Yumi!!!!" Luhan shouts as he makes his way to kitchen, leaves Irene and Gayoon alone.

"You are such a bitch" Irene glares at Gayoon. Her heart full of anger. Luhan saw Gayoon earlier. It makes her mad.

"I don't care. Listen, in the end, he will marry me" Gayoon smirks to Irene. Irene clenches her fist and bites her lips.

"His mother hates you, there is no way he will marry you" Gayoon pushes Irene. Irene bulges her eyes and slaps Gayoon.

"Don't touch me!" Irene hollers.

"Yah!!!" Gayoon pulls Irene's hair harshly. Irene doesn't want to lose, she did the same. Now they are fighting and pulling each other hair.

"He is mine! I know him since I was born! You are just an intruder!" Gayoon slaps Irene's cheek. Irene falls to the floor because she can't balance her body. She really wants to cry because Gayoon's slap is so hard.

"Go away from our life" Gayoon slaps Irene once again in the same spot before Yumi and the other maids come. They force Gayoon to use her clothes and leave. Irene just frowns because her mood is going down.