Heartbeat

This morning seems so different for Irene. She wakes up really early today just to watch Luhan sleep. Her smile never leaves her face. It's been a long time for her to see an angel sleep so soundly. Irene moves her finger slowly on Luhan's jawline as she stares at his face. 

"This is my perfect morning, thank you" Irene whispers to sleeping Luhan.

"I love you" Irene mumbles and places a kiss on Luhan's cheek.

Irene sits on the bed slowly and gets ready to stand up. When she stands up, Luhan grabs her wrist and pulls her.

"Oh my God" Irene shouts in surprise.

"Don't go Hyunie" Luhan whines with his eyes close.

"It's cold" Luhan whines cutely as he pulls her closer to him. His arms hug Irene's body tightly. Irene smiles like an idiot because of his sweetness.

"Don't leave the bed before I tell you to" Luhan whispers and Irene stares at his face. For her, his face is the prettiest thing in the world.

Irene keeps staring at him for another 5 minutes. Her hand wraps his body perfectly. She misses warm morning like this.

"Uhm, I forget something" Suddenly Luhan talks more to himself.

"I love you my morning sunshine" Luhan smiles cutely as his eyes still shut. Irene chuckles as her heart is fluttering.

"Hanie——-"

"Sssst, my Mrs. Lu, don't talk anymore, Mr. Lu wants some extra sleep" Luhan cuts her off. Irene just remains silent. She doesn't know what she feels right now. Her heart flutters because his sweet words but at the same time her heart breaks into pieces because she will never become his Mrs. Lu.

***

Luhan and Irene walk to their car together. Irene and Luhan stop infront of their own car. Irene stares at Luhan and smiles. Luhan smiles back at her.

"Hyunie" Luhan calls Irene when she is about to get in to her car. Irene stops and raises her eyebrow.

"Wae?" Irene asks. Luhan smiles and runs toward her. He cups her face and immediately lands his lips on her. Luhan kiss Irene's lips passionately. His eyes close. Irene did the same. They pour their love into the kiss.

"Let's have dinner later, I will text you" Luhan stares into Irene's eyes. He will make an effort to meet her. He wants her and he wants to spend his time with her.

"Okay, I will wait for your text Mr. Lu" Irene smiles and hugs Luhan's waist.

"Hey" Luhan lifts Irene's face and smiles.

"I" Luhan pauses and pecks Irene's lips

"Love" He pauses again and pecks her lips again.

"You" He pauses and this time he gives Irene a long tender kiss. When he breaks the kiss, he pulls Irene into his embrace. He closes his eyes as he kiss Irene's hair. He really in love with this girl, it's impossible to fall out love with her.

***

Irene walks in to one of the coffee shop near her office. She wants to buy coffee before her work. Beside, coffee always reminds her about Luhan. Her lovely one really loves coffee.

"One americano" Irene talks. She watches the girl infront of her smile and start to make her order. Irene stares blankly into spaces as she waits for her coffee.