Disclosed

Luhan wakes up early in the morning and all he feels is pain. He gets up slowly because his head hurt due to intensive cry. A loud sigh leaves his lips. He really wants to run away. Today is the end of his life.

"Good morning Hyunie, I love you" Luhan whispers to the spaces. His smile appears. He realizes that he is depressed.

"Good morning Hanie, I love you too" Luhan talks with his girly voice. From afar, Suho watches his friend. Suho can't deny the pain that he feels for Luhan.

"Luhan" Suho talks. Luhan turns his face and stares at Suho.

"You should go now, your phone keeps ringing" Suho bites his lips. He never looks Luhan like this.

"Oh, you are right, I didn't hear it" Luhan smiles slightly and answers the call.

"Luhan, where are you? Don't try to run away or I will die" His mother's voice echoes.

"Hm?" Luhan hums lazily. He knows it will happen. He knows his mother will say those words.

"I'll be back, don't worry, you will be happy today" Luhan talks with a cold tone and hangs up.

"I think you were right, I should go now, gomawo, see ya" Luhan walks to the front door with a wobbly steps. Everybody's heart will ache if watches him like this.

***

Luhan stands infront of the altar and stares blankly at the people. Gayoon is walking down the aisle with a very bright smile. Luhan shows the opposite. When Gayoon stands infront of him, he didn't take her hand but just turns to the altar.

"Will you Heo Gayoon take this man as your husband————-" Luhan can't hear the full sentences because his thought flies to Irene. Irene beautiful face appears inside his mind, it makes him miss her more. His smile appears when Irene inside his thought smiling.

"Yes, I do" Luhan's thought cuts by a loud excited voice from Gayoon.

"Will you Luhan take this woman as your wife————-" Just like the first one, Luhan is now imagining Irene. He miss running his fingers on her hair. He miss caressing her soft cheeks.

"Luhan? Luhan?" Gayoon speaks right beside his ear. It makes him mad because Gayoon cuts his thought about Irene.

"Luhan, I will repeat" The pastor smiles softly.

"Will you Luhan take this woman as your wife in healthy and sick————" Again, Luhan lost the focus. His stare becomes blank. All he can focus on is Irene. Suddenly a harsh elbow from Gayoon lands on Luhan's waist. Luhan shoots her a death glare.

"Hmmm" Luhan hums and sigh really hard.

"You may kiss the bride" The pastor says after they exchanged the rings.

Luhan stares at Gayoon with disgust. Gayoon is smiling so wide. She slowly closes her eyes and pouts her lips cutely. Luhan just looks away. Anger inside his heart. 

"Don't dream too high" Luhan whispers to Gayoon and walks away from her. Everybody watches him walk away. His mother is bulging her eyes. Gayoon is ready to cry. But Luhan didn't care. He keeps walking to the toilet. He locks himself there and cries. Now, his life is officially end.

***

Irene wakes up late in the morning. It's near 10 am. She stretches her body and stands up from her bed. Last night she cries really hard. Her eyes swollen.