End

read TWINS for another Lurene story

Mature content!

"Oh my God, jetlag!" Irene whines as she jumps to the comfort bed. Luhan stares at his wife and smiles. He pulls their luggage into the hotel room and immediately locks the door. Luhan climbs up the bed and lays beside Irene. 

"Open your eyes" Luhan pinches Irene's cheek to make her eyes open.

"I'm sleepy, you know that I can't sleep along the flight" Irene talks softly and moves closer to Luhan. She curles like a puppy near Luhan's chest. Luhan chuckles as he adores his wife's cutenss. Irene always like that, he loves it.

"Take a shower honey, let's go somewhere" Luhan whispers to Irene. He smiles brightly because he will bring her to a romantic dinner.

"Hmmm" Irene hugs Luhan's waist, makes a loud protest because she doesn't want to leave the bed.

"Come on babe" Luhan pleaded. He pushes Irene softly and carries her to the bathroom.

"Hanieeee" Irene kicks her leg to the air.

"Woah, woah, arraseo" Luhan laughs and puts Irene down. Irene pouts to Luhan and leans on him. She closes her eyes and hugs Luhan tight.

"Hey" Luhan talks softly. He cups Irene's face and chuckles when he saw Irene closing her eyes.

"Are you that sleepy?" Luhan asks softly and Irene nods.

"Jebal, I want to sleep" Irene talks cutely to Luhan. She knows it will work and it works. Luhan pulls her even closer to his embrace and kiss her hair.

"Let's just sleep, hm?" Luhan pats Irene's back softly and smiles. He has no heart to force Irene. He will take her to a romantic dinner tomorrow, Irene's happiness is number one.

"I love you" Irene mumbles to Luhan's chest and smiles. She feels so happy because Luhan always put her first. 

Luhan slowly carries Irene and brings her to the bed. Luhan pulls her into his embrace and watches her sleep. He smiles softly when he caress Irene's beautiful face. Minutes pass, Irene already sleep soundly like a baby. Luhan keeps watching her and sometimes he gives kisses to her lips.

"Sleep well my Hyunie" Luhan gives one last kiss on Irene's forehead before he falls into his own sleep.

***

Irene puts a watch on Luhan's wrist as she hums softly. Luhan smiles as he watches his wife. Luhan will bring Irene to walk around the street near the hotel. He knows, Irene will like something simple like that.

"It's done, why did you keep staring at me?" Irene jokes. Luhan pouts and narrows his eyes.

"You are too beautiful, I can't take my eyes off of you" Luhan leans closer and gives her a sweet peck on the lips.

"Let's go" Luhan holds Irene's hand and brings her out.

They walk slowly on the crowd street while holding hands. Luhan keeps staring at Irene and he feels like he fall for her again. It's just like the first date where your heart heeps fluttering. Luhan chuckles when he saw Irene's excited face. 

"Unreal" Luhan mumbles. 

"Hanie, I want that" Irene tugs on Luhan's shirt like a kid. Luhan follows Irene's sight and he laughs. Irene wants some crepes. 

"You want that?" Luhan asks and Irene nods with a smile on her face. 

"Ppo- ppo" Luhan smiles. Irene tips on her toes and kiss Luhan's lips without hesitation.