Idiot

A/N: Mature content ahead!

It's sunday. Luhan and Irene still in their deep sleep after a long wild night. Suddenly Luhan's phone rings, makes him curles on his sleep. He opens one of his eye and reaches out for the phone. He frowns when he sees Kris name there.

"Man! Wake up! I know you are still on your bed and maybe naked" Kris teases Luhan immediately.

"Yah! What do you want? Hurry tell me" Luhan lazily answer with his eyes close.

"Just want to remain you about the dinner, I'll hang up brat!" Kris ends the call. Luhan puts his phone back and turns his body. His hands move to hug Irene. He wants to back to sleep but he can't *That brat named Kris, he disturbed my sleep, I'll kill him later*

***

Irene moves slightly on her sleep like a little baby. Luhan chuckles as he watches her like that. He touches and plays with her hair. When Irene opens her eyes, all she gets is the sweetest smile of Luhan. Luhan moves his face closer and kiss Irene's forehead.

"Hi, good morning" Luhan smiles to Irene.

"Hmm, I'm tired, want to get more sleep" Irene whines to him and buries her face on Luhan's bare chest.

"Look at you, you are so lazy like a pig" Luhan teases Irene. He immediately gets a glare from Irene.

"I thought you called me beautiful yesterday" She raises her eyebrow. Luhan chuckles and hugs her tight.

"Aigoo, Hyunie is the most beautiful pig in the world" Luhan laughs so hard. Suddenly the door opens and reveals Gayoon. Gayoon's eyes wide open when she saw both of them are naked. Their body just covered by blanket.

"Yah!" Luhan yells to Gayoon when his eyes land on mad Gayoon.

"Luhan! Are you crazy? What are you doing with her? Shouldn't that girl in Canada?!" Gayoon yells and stomps her feet.

"Yah! Can't you see us? We are busy right now! Get lost" Luhan says coldly. Gayoon stands there like a statue, having no intention to leave.

"Yumi! Yumi! Bring this girl away!" Luhan shouts to the intercom on his night stand. Yumi comes in a fast and forces Gayoon to leave them alone. Screams can be heard from outside. Irene looks into Luhan and frowns.

"What if your mom comes to me again?" Worry on her eyes.

"Did you think I will let her?" Luhan asks back and smiles. Irene smiles to him and hugs him. She never trust anyone else in her life but why did she trust him?

***

Luhan is away with Suho for a while because of business matter. Irene is busy with Yumi in the kitchen. One by one the maids come and help them. Irene has a talk with Yumi while her hands keep moving.

"Yumi, can I ask something?"

"Of course Miss" 

"When is Luhan birthday?" Irene asks as her mind fly to her own birthday. Luhan gave her everything sweet on her birthday, she wants to do the same.

"It's next month, April 20th" Yumi smiles to Irene. Irene just nods to Yumi. After a long silence, Irene opens her mouth again.

"Do you know what is his favorite thing?" Irene asks again. Yumi chuckles when she can hears curiousity on Irene's tone.

"Master Lu likes football very much" Yumi informs. Now Irene confused. She doesn't know what to do with that kind of information. She feels frustrated now.

***

After Irene finished cooking, she immediately walks to Luhan's bedroom. She get used to shower in Luhan's bathroom now. She opens the door and walks to the bathroom. Right after she opens the bathroom door, she stares blankly at what she sees. Luhan is removing his underwear. Irene realize that she shouldn't open this door. She never know that Luhan already back. She never know that Luhan will shower now.