Father

Irene stares at Luhan who is reading the proposal right now. Her smile never leaves her face. She feels so happy because they are now a lover. Irene rests her cheek on her palm and watches him work. Suddenly Luhan lifts his face from the proposal and their eyes meet. Luhan immediately smiles to Irene.

"What are you doing? Are you watching me?" Luhan asks and Irene nods.

"Hmm, come here" Luhan smiles cutely at her. Irene walks closer to him and sits on his lap.

"Look at me" Luhan whispers softly.

"What?" Irene asks as she turns her face. Luhan gives her kiss on the lips right after she turned her face. 

"You are so naughty" Irene chuckles and cups Luhan's face. Luhan smiles at Irene and stares at her face.

"Oh my God, look at those wrinkles, you are getting old Hanie" Irene teases Luhan. 

"Yah! You have wrinkles too, look at your face, they are visible" Luhan teases Irene back and laughs hard when Irene pouts at him.

"Stop pouting, you are too cute with a pout, I can die" Luhan chuckles at Irene and hugs her tight.

"You are the best part of my life, I'm so happy that I have you baby" Luhan says softly, makes her melt.

"I'm so speechless right now, can I just hug you back and remain silent?" Irene hugs him back and smiles widely. Luhan is a romantic type, he often makes her speechless.

***

Luhan holds Irene's hand as they make their way to the restaurant. Luhan is looking around, try to find the love birds. Luhan smiles when he spots them on one of the nearest table there. He leads Irene to their table.

"You didin't tell me that we have lunch with them" Irene speaks as Luhan pulls the chair for her.

"Eonnie, how are you? You look so happy" Wendy greets Irene.

"Did you already order?" Luhan asks Kris, cuts Irene from answering Wendy's question.

"Yes, brat, I order anything for us because your office is 1000000 miles away from here" Kris rolls his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I have a lot of proposals to read" Luhan laughs awkardly.

"Ah, Kris, Wendy, I want to introduce someone" Luhan speaks and he gets a look from Kris and Wendy.

"Meet my girlfriend" Luhan puts his arm around Irene's shoulder and pulls her closer to him. Kris and Wendy bulge their eyes and blink them a thousand times.

"Daebak! God answers our pray honey" Kris talks to Wendy with a smile.

"Oh my, finally, thank to God, by the way congratulation" Wendy smiles to Luhan and Irene. Irene feels so nervous just because Luhan introduced her as his girlfriend.

"So, today is your treat, right?" Kris asks Luhan as he takes the menu from the table. He opens the menu and ready to order more.

"Brat" Luhan curles his lips and Irene laughs at his childishness. Luhan is perfect for her. He has so many charms.

***

Luhan is away for meeting with Suho and as usual, Irene feels so bored. She dances like a stupid inside Luhan's office. She dances to a girlband's song. She sings along as well. Suddenly her phone rings. She runs to her phone and answers.