Love

A/N: Warning! Mature content ahead!

Luhan wakes up in the morning and stirs slightly. He turns his face just to see Irene sleeps beside him. He smiles and leaves some kisses on her face. He pulls up the blanket to covered Irene's naked body. Luhan walks to the bathroom lazily as he takes his clothes on the floor. He throws his clothes to the basket and takes a bath.

When Luhan showers, Irene wakes up from her sleep. She curles her body and makes some puppy noise. She sits on the bed and smiles. She feels so complete. She stands up from the bed and walks to the bathroom. She gets in without hesitation. Luhan's hum can be heard by her. She smiles as she joins him on the shower.

"Aaah, you scared me" Luhan shouts when Irene backhugs him.

"I'm tired" Irene whines like a baby as she rests her head on Luhan's back.

"Hyunie----" Luhan pauses his sentence and turns his body to face her.

"------let's come late to office today" Luhan talks as his eyes stare at Irene's body.

"What----" Luhan cuts her with his lips. He kiss her passionately and pins her on the wall.

Water is dripping from their body as they kiss turns into make out. Noone between them try to broke the kiss. 

Luhan is out of control, he kiss her as his hand touch every part of her body. Irene moans between the kiss just to make him more hard. Irene broke the kiss first and gasps for air. She chuckles at Luhan and bites her lips. She tries to seduce him.

"You are so hot" Luhan whispers as he bites his lips.

"Love me baby" Irene half moans to Luhan. 

Luhan smirks at her and kiss her neck. Irene moans his name as she closes her eyes. Luhan leaves some love bites at her neck and moves to her boobs.

"Hanieee" Irene gasps as Luhan licks her sensitive spot. Luhan's hand moves to her lower part. Irene grabs Luhan's hair as she moans his name. She gives Luhan a courage to do more.

Luhan stops all what he does and looks deep into Irene's eyes.

"Beg for me" Luhan plays his finger on her lips. Irene hugs his neck and stares at him seductively.

"Fuck me, Hanie, I need you now" Irene breaths heavily. She throws her head in ecstasy and moans louder to Luhan when he slides his member.

Luhan thrusts his member fast and hard. Sweat on their face. They moan each other name with lust. 

"I'm near baby" Irene bites her lips.

"Nado" Luhan's thrust become faster and harder. Irene keeps gasping everytime Luhan hits her sweet spot.

"I'm cumming" Irene closes her eyes and moans Luhan's name. Luhan moans her name as he feels the pleasure. Irene leans on Luhan's body as her legs wobble.

"You are such a beast" Irene pouts to Luhan.

"I'm tired and it's all because of you" She whines cutely at him. Luhan chuckles and pecks Irene's lips.

"I love you my angel" Luhan smiles and pecks her lips once again.

"Let's finish this shower" He hugs her and smiles. He feels so alive. He has nothing to worry because Irene is beside him.

***

Luhan and Irene arrive at the office and they get a frown from Suho.