sex, and scared

"please don't do this, Zane, it's not worth it, it never is." Zane smirked, and started to smile "you know what is? making my brother hurt. if i hurt your friend, than you'll hurt, and he'll hurt over you being in pain." he bit into her neck draining the life from her body "no!" Angelina screamed "Zane stop! please!" she cried, but he didn't listen. he let go when there was nothing left to save from Rose "no!" Angelina cried. Zane smirked again, and wiped the blood from his mouth he was quickly behind her, and moved the hair from her neck "you know how easily i could hurt you? i can hear your heart beating.." Angelina didn't realize her heart was beating so fast "i can bet your blood would taste as delicious as you look..." he moved towards her neck to freak her out more "but..." he moved away "im not done torturing you yet. see you again soon, Angelina." she turned to face him, but he was gone as quickly as someone could blink.

Angelina ran over to Rose, she checked for a pulse nothing. she started to cry, the one person she actually cared about besides Brendan was gone, she could've helped this girl, make her make something out of her life. but now she's gone, she failed as normal. she went to grab her phone, but her hands were to shaky so she looked back at Rose "i'm so, so sorry. this is all my fault, if we never hung out this would've never have happened to you." she started running home.

she continued to run, almost home. she ran into simeone accidentally and screamed. Jake. he looked at her, and tried to get her to focus on him "Angelina it's okay, calm down." she kept muttering "no, no, this is my fault, this is all my fault." Jake shook her to get her to pay attention to him "Angelina, what happened? are you okay? did someone do something to you?" she shook her head, and looked back, but no one was there "it's fine, it doesn't matter, i need to go home." she looked around one more time to make sure no one was there "can you take me home?" he nodded quickly "yeah, here," he opened the door for her, and helped her get in. he walked to his side, he didnt question anything because they weren't that close, he knew some stuff about her, but he's never seen her like this.

Jake stopped the car, and helped Angelina out, he walked her into her house, and helped her into her room. he was about to leave before she said "can you stay? please," he was confused, but agreed "yes, is there anything you need me to do?" Angelina thought for a second, but hesitated "i feel like this is weird, but can you help me get a shower?" Jake looked at her confused, but agreed because he didn't know what was happening with her.

Jake washed her back, and it helped Angelina calm down a bit "Angelina, are you okay? i've never seen you that freaked out. i mean we don't really talk.." she shushed him, and pulled him closer to her, and kissed him. Jake froze, and flushed instantly "woah, what was that for?" Angelina smirked "nothing," she got up and cleaned the soap off her body. she grabbed the towel, and dried herself, she noticed Jake was looking at her so she dropped the towel by 'accident' and bent over to pick it up "whoopsies my bad." she smirked, she noticed he was blushing she faced towards him, and kissed him again, they started making out.

Angelina pulled his shirt off "holy shit you have a nice body," Jake smiled and laughed, and looked at hers "you're one to talk," she smirked and continued to kiss him again, she undid his belt, he grabbed her hands "wait stop.." she looked at him confused "are you okay?" Jake looked at her and smiled "are you sure?" Angelina smirked and put her hand over his pants in the crotch area, and starting moving her hand around, where his dick started and ended, she finished undoing his belt, and pulled his pants, and boxers down. she got on her knees, and put his dick in her mouth. Jake let out small moans, and put his hand softly on her head, but still barely touched her because he didn't want to feel like he was forcing her to do anything, or make her feel pressured to do anything. Angelina kept going up and down with her mouth, until she heard a knock at her door.

Angelina didn't answer, but it continued "Angelina, what are you doing?" her mom yelled. Angelina rolled her eyes and put her hand on Jakes dick continuing to touch him "nothing, mom, i'm just getting a shower." her mom started trying to open her bedroom door "open the door, angelina!" Angelina grabbed Jakes hand and moved it down her body until he reached her wetness he let out a soft moan "holy shit," she grabbed his head gently and moved it towards her neck, he knew what she wanted, and kissed her neck. her mom banged on her door again, and Jake started to move his hands, but she grabbed it and kept it there "keep it," she whispered smirking. her mom stopped, and Angelina let out a moan "keep doing that,"

Jake made her look at him and kissed her, but kept his fingers inside her, going faster, and faster, she moaned in his mouth. he smiled, that's what he wanted "fuck," she muttered. she grabbed something out of her cabinet he looked at her "what is that?" she laughed "a condom silly," he continued to kiss her until she pushed him away for a second to rip the condom open with her mouth, she put the condom on his dick. before Jake did anything he looked at her "are you sure," she nodded and pulled him closer, he put her on her sink, and slowly put it inside of her. they both let out a soft moan at the same time, he slowly went in and out until Angelina said "you don't have to be so gentle you know? i'm not a baby.." he put his hand around her neck, and went faster.

Angelina put her hand over her mouth, but Jake moved it, and put his thumb into her mouth. she tried not to moan loudly, he continued to choke her until he finished, but he didn't let Angelina go without finishing "is it okay if i uh.." he pointed to her crotch area. she laughed "yeah," he moved his head down, and started kissing her thighs, she shivered, Jake smiled, and continued. he stopped as he reached her vagina, and put his thumb on her clit rubbing around. Angelina rolled her eyes back, and let out a moan. Jake smiled, and put his tongue where his thumb was, and kissed her there, he put two fingers into her, and started going faster and faster, as he continued to kiss her clit.

Angelina put her hand on his head, and let out soft moans, trying not to, she realized she was reaching her climax and said "y.. you can stop. i hope you know that." he didn't say anything, he just continued to do what he was doing. her legs shook, and she rolled her eyes back, and let out a loud moan.

Jake then took his fingers out, and looked at her and winked "made you finish," she rolled her eyes "shutup,"

they were watching a movie, and Angelina ended up falling asleep cuddling Jake. Jake knew he had to leave so he wrote her a little note:

      hey, lastnight was fun, i didn't want to just leave, but i also didn't want your mom catching me here because i know how she gets. when you wakeup text me or come over. either one is fine, or if you don't, that's fine too. sleep well beautiful
                                         -Jake.