Vampire party

Brendan glared at Angelina "You're wearing that?" She asked him. He looked at her, and frowned "What's wrong with it?" She laughed "Bright blue isn't your color, either navy blue, or black, or you could get a red suit to match my dress." She smirked. He rolled his eyes "Angelina, it starts in two hours." She laughed at him "And? You're a vampire, you can use compulsion, or I could do a little witchy voodoo, and make the suit red." Brendan laughed, and smiled at her "Fine, I'll go get a new suit, don't do anything stupid, I'll be right back." Angelina watched him look away, and put her dress on, she zipped it up, and then stared at herself in the mirror, and smiled. She heard someone say "Wow," and looked in that direction, Zane was looking at her, she raised her eyebrows "What do you want?" Zane rolled his eyes "I was just gonna say you look beautiful with the dress on." Angelina whispered "Thank you," and looked back in the mirror. Zane walked closer to her "Hey, let me zip up the zipper, it's down a bit." Angelina moved her hair, and he zipped it up. She stared at herself for a second, and then at her wrist where her bracelet was, she was thinking about changing the color of it, but she didn't want to.

Zane looked at her in the mirror "You know somethings missing, I'll be right back." Angelina looked at him confused, and stood there. He came back with a black pendant necklace "It was my mothers, it would match the dress." Angelina glared at him "What's the catch?" He shook his head "There is no catch, my mom said it was enchanted with a spell for safety, and you might need it tonight." She ignored the last part since there's always something happening to her "Okay," she took off the necklace she had on before which enchants The Sight powers she has, she hasn't fully figured out what powers it contains, she's been trying to figure it out, but nothing is working. She looked at the necklace in the mirror, and smiled "It's pretty," Zane smiled, but made sure she didn't see it "Yes it is, well I need to put my suit on." And with that he left.

Angelina put her necklace in her hand, and within seconds it became a bracelet, and instead of a purple pendant, it became silver  with red crystal droplets all around it. She smiled at it, and put it on, and took off the bracelet Brendan gave her. If she was a witch she shouldn't be compelled, it's not possible, and she learned that two weeks ago. Angelina unzipped her dress, and took it off, and hung it up so it wouldn't get ruined in such little time. She heard the door open, and ran downstairs, she saw Brendan, and the red suit in his arms "Put it on! Put it on!" She said excitedly. He smiled at her "You're adorable," she rolled her eyes "Shut up now put it on." Brendan did as she told him to, and rolled his eyes as he saw her smiling "Angelina, it's just a suit." She rolled her eyes, and straightened it out "It looks good,"

Brendan looked at the necklace around her neck "Where'd you get that?" Angelina looked down at it "Oh, Zane gave it to me said it matched the dress." Brendan growled, and started to walk towards the door, Angelina grabbed his arm, and shook her head "A different day, not today, he seems to be nice, and happy towards us, we should let him be." Zane used his vampire hearing to hear what Angelina was saying, and smiled, he closed his eyes, and felt relaxed. He didn't normally like to feel emotions, but he knew the second he turned them off Angelina would turn them back on, or kill them, and he didn't feel like arguing with anyone today. Zane fixed up his suit, and flattened it out with his hands. Brendan came into Zane's room "You look good, brother," Zane rolled his eyes, and looked at Brendan's suit "that matches Angelina's dress." Brendan smirked at the thought that Zane couldn't have something Brendan had "Yeah, she wanted me to wear a suit that matched her dress so I just went, and got one, you know, brother? You should take notes." Zane rolled his eyes, and remembered Chloe, and the last time he saw her.

Chloe looked at Zane with the same look of lust in her eyes as she always did, but this time it was different, and Zane could tell, the way she looked at him was different, duller, like there was nothing there. Chloe grabbed Zane's arm, and moved her fingers against his veins "Zane, we need to talk." Zane looked at her with a look of sadness in his eyes, he knew where this was going "Yeah?" Chloe frowned "Hey, be happy!" She held his hand in hers "Look, I think it'd be better off if we were strangers, okay?" Zane stared at her for a second "A.. are you serious?" Chloe looked away trying not to make eye contact "Yes, I'm sorry Zane, but it would be better off this way. For us, my family, they've been catching on, they notice you, and Brendan aren't aging." Zane rolled his eyes, and moved her hand away from him "So you're just a little girl who can't do anything without her parents permission?" Chloe shook her head "Zane! That's not it!" He growled at her, and showed his fangs "What is it then? Hm, Chloe? Come on tell me." She looked at the ground "I'm pregnant," she muttered. Zane stared at her "I can't get you pregnant." He said in a stern voice. She looked at him "I know, it's not yours, Zane. It's someone's from the village." Zane laughed, and stared at her with a dark look in his eyes "So you cheated on me with some human? In this village too? You're not going to find what you want from village boy, Chloe." Zane turned from her, and started walking forward, Chloe grabbed his arm "Wait!" Zane looked at her, and growled. He shut his eyes, and breathed it. Chloe whispered "No," when Zane opened his eyes, he just smirked at her "Bye bye, Chloe."