Emotions

Angelina looked out her window "Wanna do something today?" Her mom whispered. Angelina jumped, looked at her mom, and laughed "Oh, yeah." Her mom looked at her "Sweetie, what are you doing?" Angelina stared at the woods "I'm just waiting for something." Her mom looked at her confused "Oh, okay. I'll be downstairs, tell me when you're ready to leave." She waited for Angelina's response, but she didn't give her one. Her mom shut her door, and walked downstairs. Angelina continued to stare out of the window, but no one came, no one appeared from outside of the woods. Angelina looked in her closet, and decided on a white shirt, and jeans. She stared at herself in the mirror "Who are you?" She looked at her bracelet she gave Jess, and put it on her wrist.

Jess looked at Angelina as she left the house. Angelina looked at Jess, and grabbed the collar from Jess, and chanted something causing Jess to turn back into human form. Angelina stared at the street like she was in a daze. Jess looked at her "Angelina? Are you okay?" Angelina looked at her "No," she looked at Jess's hand, and closed her fist. Jess's wrist made a snapping noise, and Jess screamed. Angelina looked at her "Oh well." Zane ran outside, and saw Jess, and Angelina "Angelina what the hell did you do?" Angelina looked at Zane, and threw the ring off "That's not useful anymore." Zane looked at Angelina confused "Angelina? Are you okay?" Angelina stared at Zane "I don't care anymore." Zane shook his head "Angelina, you didn't" Angelina looked at Zane, and smirked "Oh, Zane I did." Zane glared at her "I don't believe you." Angelina bit into Jess's neck, and wouldn't stop. Zane pulled her off of Jess "Angelina, stop it. That's enough." Angelina wiped her mouth, and looked at Jess "You taste good." Zane glared at Angelina "Go," Angelina laughed "That's the first time, I've heard that from you. Remember when you pinned me against my wall? You clearly wanted me, I could tell you wanted me." Brendan came outside "What?" Angelina laughed "Whoopsies." She ran to her house, and disappeared from them.

-10 minutes later-

Brendan walked into Zane's room "You pinned Angelina against her wall?" Zane looked at Brendan "Brendan this isn't a good time." Brendan scoffed "And when would've been? She's my girlfriend. I should've known about this, she's not like Rose." Zane rolled his eyes "I know she's not like Rose, Brendan. It was a one time fucking thing, and I let go. It was a joke. It was this morning chill out, I was going to tell you. Why didn't your girlfriend tell you? You're the one's in the relationship, not me." Brendan punched Zane "Go to fucking hell Zane." Zane laughed "Living at the same time as you is already hell enough, little brother."

Angelina rolled her eyes "Mom, I'm heading out." Her mom looked at her "I thought we were going to hangout." Angelina looked at her "Another time." And she walked out the door. She walked to her car, and sat in it "I'm so fucking bored." She got out, and ran into the woods. She lit a fire in her hand, and was about to set it on the ground so the woods would catch on fire, but she heard someone "Food," She whispered, and ran towards it. She looked at the guy, and soon realized it was Zane, and started to walk away "Hello, Angelina." She groaned, and looked at him "Yes, Zane?" He walked towards him "Emotions still off?" Angelina looked at him "And why would they be on?" Zane laughed "Because you're you, you care too much, and something's bound to turning it on." Angelina picked up a stick, and threw it at Zane "That show I care?" Angelina ran the other way.

Zane groaned as he took the stick out "Fuck you," He grabbed his phone, and called Brendan "What?" Zane rolled his eyes "Her emotions are still off, it's been over a month. What do we do now?" He heard someone mutter "Forget about her." In the background "Jess, shut up. Her emotions were off when she bit you, she didn't know what she was doing." He heard her laugh "And I hope it hurts her when they turn back on." Zane hung up, and sat down. He thought about a lot of ideas to get Angelina's emotions back on, but none of them would work, besides one. Biting her moms neck. He shook his head knowing Brendan, Brendan wouldn't let him do it. I won't tell Brendan.

-2 hours later-

Zane looked at Angelina's mom as she smiled "What brings you over today? Angelina's not here right now." Zane tapped his fingers against the coffee mug "Do you know when she'll be here?" Her mom shook her head "She normally comes home at different times than normal." Zane sighed "Is that okay if I wait?" She shook her head "I don't think that's a good idea." Zane looked into her eyes "What's your name?" She stood back "Carolyn," She muttered. Zane smiled "Carolyn, you're going to let me stay here until Angelina gets back home." Carolyn blinked a couple of times before whispering "Okay," Zane looked around their house "Was someone else here?" Carolyn shook her head "I mean not that I know of." Zane looked at her, and then went to Angelina's room. He saw the bracelet Brendan gave her lying on her floor, broken. He picked up the pieces that were still together "What?" He whispered.

He heard Angelina's mom say "Hi honey! You're home." He walked out of her room, and stood at the top of the stairs to see Angelina "Hello, Angelina." She rolled her eyes "What do you want, Zane?" Zane laughed "You know why I'm here so why are you asking?" She sighed "Brendan, it's not going to work." She looked at Zane "Oh shit! That's right, you're Zane, not Brendan. So why are you the one trying to save me?" Zane walked down the stairs "Well, I wasn't going to do this, but clearly this is going to need to happen." Angelina rolled her eyes "What the hell are you talking about?" Zane ran towards Angelina's mom "Don't scream, don't make any noise." Angelina looked at him "What are you doing? That's not going to do anything, and if it did I'd hate you." Zane chuckled "Angelina, sweetheart, if you think I care about you hating me, you're wrong." He bit into Carolyn's neck.

Angelina stared at him, and she closed her eyes turning it back on. She looked at Zane "Get the fuck away from her Zane before I kill you." Zane let go, and smirked "She's back." Angelina pointed her hand towards him "Get out of here." Zane let Carolyn drop to the floor "See you later, Angelina." She watched him run out of her house, and heard the door slam. She ran to her mom, and bit into her wrist, and gave the blood to her mom "Mom, drink it please." She cried.