his sister

Brendan looked at the necklace around Angelinas neck "where'd you get that from?" Angelina said "what?" quietly, and then looked at what he was looking at "oh, i got it from Witches Brewery," Brendan glared at it, and went to touch it, but it zapped him, it felt like his finger was on fire, but it wasn't "so, vampires can't touch it i'm assuming?" Angelina shook her head "no one besides me can," Brendan raised his eyebrow at that sentence "what does that mean, Angelina?" Angelina looked at it and played with the pendent in her hand "well, apparently i have this thing called The Sight, and only people with The Sight can only wear this and other necklaces like it. it's really dumb if i'm being honest." Brendan shook his head "no, it's not dumb, if it has to do with magic, or witches i can promise you, it's not dumb." Angelina raised her eyebrow at what he just said "what do you mean?" Brendan grabbed the grimoire "well from what i've learned about The Sight, which should actually be in this book if i'm being honest. it can be either good or bad, a lot of witches with The Sight have been known to go evil, there was never really good ones, besides two witches named Emily Foster, and Alice Center." Brendan quieted down. Angelina looked at him "isn't that your sister?" Brendan nodded "yes, that's why her spirit can't be lifted because you have The Sight." Angelina looked at Brendan confused "so i'm the reason she can't come back? not because of her decision?" Brendan shook his head "she saved you. she chose to save you. that was her decision, and she doesn't regret it. she watches over you every once in awhile to make sure you're okay." Angelinas eyes started to water "i don't even know who she is, why would she save me?"

Brendan looked at her and smiled, seeing his little sister in her eyes "all you need to know is she's protecting you, and before she died she made a vow to your mom, and the coven to protect you forever." he said pointing towards the necklace "that's Alice's necklace." Angelinas eyes dropped tears "this was your sisters?" he looked at her confused "yeah? why does that matter?"Angelina looked at Brendan with confusion "because she's your sister? doesn't it bother you that i'm wearing her necklace?" Brendan rolled his eyes "is it supposed to?" she shook her head "i guess not."

Angelina stared at the necklace, and took it off. she thought about what Brendan said. did his sister actually die for her? how would she have? it doesn't make any sense. wouldn't Brendans sister be a hundred or something years old by the time she was conceived? Angelina shook the thoughts off and went to bed.

Angelina walked to biology as normal, the last couple of days feeling faint to her memory, barely any memories remembered from each day. all she knew was that it was Thursday. she looked at Brendan, and went to touch the necklace, but it wasn't on her neck, in-fact it was missing from her neck. she looked at Brendan one more time before sitting down.

the class went by fast. as soon as Brendan got up to try and talk to Angelina she was gone. Brendan just stood there for a second where did she go? he left the school because he didn't actually have a reason to be at school. his reasoning left. he walked to the woods before running through the woods to his house.

Brendan stopped to look at his neighbor, Molly Raigans dog, Coffee, who was just laying there staring at him. he smiled, and walked closer to Coffee "come here girl," he made a kissing noise with his mouth, and pat on his legs which made Coffee want to run over to him, which she did. she wagged her tail as he gently petting her, not wanting to hurt the innocent dog. his neighbor Molly came outside after a couple of minutes "Cof..." then she saw Brendan petting Coffee, and smiled "oh, hey! can you let her in when you're done? it's time for her to eat her lunch." Brendan stood up, and pointed at Molly "go to Molly, go to Molly, Coffee." he said in a baby voice. Coffee ran to Molly "have a good rest of your day, Molly!" Molly let Coffee in "you as well, Brendan!" that'd be hard to do, he thought to himself. Brendan walked inside his house being greeted with Zane, Brendan groaned "Zane, why are you here?" Zane laughed "well since i can't get to your girlfriend i'll get to her by you."

Brendan raised his eyebrow "wha..." then he felt the pierce of wood through his skin, and felt burning. Zane held up a stake, Brendan groaned not because of the pain because of what was in Zanes hand "fire stake," he groaned. Zane smiled, and then laughed "you remember! well as you know a witch has to do a spell a witch with The Sight to be exact." Brendan glared at Zane "i swear to god if you touch her, Zane." Zane laughed again "or what baby bro? what can you to do me while you're in this condition?" Brendan looked at his stomach where the pain was, and then back at Zane "get your girlfriend, or i'll make sure it's her who dies." and then he was gone. Brendan screamed "i'll fucking kill you Zane."

Brendan grabbed his phone, and called Angelina. she answered right away "Angelina, bring the grimoire to my house," he said and hung up.

-5 minutes later-

Angelina looked at Brendan laying there "Brendan!? what's wrong? what happened?" Brendan rolled over, and revealed the stake wound "i need you to find 'fire stake' it's hard to explain, but just do that." Angelina did, and found it automatically, she read the spell in her head "sanant ignem," she whispered "factus igne," the flame came into her hand, and she held it and went outside, and blew on it causing it to go into the air. she ran back inside to go to Brendan who was whispering "Zane.." over and over again "claudat ostia," she said as she closed her fist. she looked at Brendans wound, which was already healing. she sighed happily "thank god,"

Brendan looked at her for a second, and had lust in his eyes. Angelina noticed and moved her hair, he shook his head "not that, this." he put his hand on her neck, and kissed her. Angelina was shocked but kissed back. Brendan picked her up, and the next second they were in his room. he set her gently on his bed, and continued to kiss her, each kiss getting more and more passionate than the one before. Angelina started lifting his shirt up, and Brendan pulled it off, she left out a soft moan as he started kissing her neck going down, until he reached where her shirt started. he looked at her before doing anything, she nodded "it's okay," and he lifted her shirt off of her. he continued to kiss all over her body, and undid her bra. Angelina put her hand on his stomach "is it okay?" she asked, he nodded, and she moved her hand down to his crotch area, and started moving her hand slowly up and down. Brendan continued to kiss her neck, and then moved down to her pants, and took them off. he starting moving his hand around her body causing her to jerk around from it tickling her.

Angelina growled at Brendan "Brendan, if you tickle me one more time i swear to..." he cut her off by kissing her. while he was doing this, he slipped his hand down her stomach to her pants waistband to tease her. Angelina put her hand back on his crotch area, but this time put her hands in his hands. Brendan let out a soft moan into her mouth, as she was thrusting his dick with her hand. Brendan put his hand into her pants to return the favor. at first Brendan started off slow by moving his fingers slowly on her clit, and as time went by he thrusted his middle, and ring finger inside of her. Angelina let out a moan, and rolled her eyes back "fuck," she whispered. Brendan smiled, and kissed her neck, and then bit into her neck. he felt her blood, which was sweet, come into his mouth, and it only made him want her more.

Angelina winced as Brendan took his mouth off of her neck. Brendan smiled. Angelina wiped the extra blood off of his mouth with her thumb, and put it on his lips, he put her thumb in his mouth, and sucked the blood off. Brendan put his fingers that were inside her before back inside of her. Angelina let out a moan, and started thrusting her hand faster. this went on what felt like was hours to them, until something smashed into Brendans window.

Angelina screamed, and grabbed her shirt fast, and put it on "what was that?" Brendan looked as confused as she was, as he didn't know either. they heard another window downstairs break. Angelina looked at Brendan, and then pointed her hand towards the door to lock it, Brendan put his hand in-front of hers "wait," Angelina looked at him confused "for what? for us.. for me to die?" Brendan rolled his eyes, and didn't respond. soon the door flung open, but no one was there, Brendan went to walk forward, and then stopped himself. he knew he had to wait, which they did for a couple of minutes until a gust of wind went through the room, and continued until Angelina held her fist, and said "rigescunt indutae," and the gust of wind froze into a person. the person didn't look familiar to Brendan nor Angelina. Brendan looked at Angelina, and nodded. with this Angelina rolled her eyes, and let her fist go, and relaxed her hand, and her mind. Brendan looked at the guy "who are you?"