Chapter 1: Sexist Bastard

Guinevere Hilt swept into Beacon Hills in a flurry of swear words and high tops. It wasn't that she didn't like the move, in fact, she had actually been thrilled to move to Beacon Hills, California, but she didn't enjoy getting lost on her first day at Beacon Hills High and as an added bonus, she had a locker that decidedly hated her. 

"Come on," she mumbled under her breath as she twisted in her combo for the thirtieth time, her books now sitting at her feet until she could open her locker. The lock gave, finally, and she lit up with excitement as she pulled the door open. She bent down to grab her books and promptly shut her locker by accidentally hitting it with her head. She groaned and let her body fall against the metal door, her forehead resting on the cool surface. 

As soon as Scott saw her, he stopped moving, breathing and thinking all at once. 

"Scott? Yo, Scotty. Okay, you can ignore me but at least breathe man." Stiles said when he noticed Scott wasn't beside him anymore and was in fact a few feet behind him, staring down the hall like he was hardcore disassociating. When Scott still didn't take a breath, Stiles elbowed him in the stomach, making his friend gasp as he doubled over.

"What was that for?" Scott asked, scowling as he looked up at Stiles. 

"You literally weren't breathing, don't blame this on me." Stiles protested, hands moving with his protest as they usually did when he was talking. "What were you staring at so hard, anyways?" Stiles asked as he turned his head to look where Scott had been looking. 

"Come on." Scott said in lieu of an answer, heading down the hall like he was on a mission. 

"Where are we going? We have Econ in, like, two minutes." Stiles said, following Scott anyways. 

"Hi." Scott said, stopping beside a girl who was beautiful in every sense of the word and made Stiles' stomach flip like it did any time he was around Lydia. She had sea green eyes that reminded him of the octopus he had seen at the aquarium when he was seven and her hair was a dirty blond shade that still had natural summer highlights that occurred when someone stayed in the sun too long, all tied up in a lopsided bun with a few small braids here and there. She had a Big Foot wearing roller skates t-shirt on under her zip up jacket that had the sleeves pushed up to her elbows and a pair of light skinny jeans that had daisies embroidered onto them and disappeared into her Jordan's. 

"Hello." She smiled at him. 

"Locker problems?" Scott asked after he swallowed awkwardly and tore his gaze away from her face to look at the stack of books in her hands and the locker still firmly shut in front of her. 

"That obvious, huh?" She huffed a laugh that made a stray strand of hair flutter in front of her face before she swept it back behind her ear. 

"Well, I've never met anybody who wanted to carry all of their textbooks from class to class." Scott said with a smile, making the girl laugh. 

"Believe me, I don't, but my locker refuses to open for me long enough for me to put them down."

"Let me give it a try." 

"Sure." She said, taking a step back as Scott moved in front of her locker. 

"What's your combination?"

"Uh, 24-48-12." She recited for him. 

"I'm Stiles, by the way." Stiles introduced himself, reaching a hand behind Scott's back. 

"Guinevere." She said with a smile, shaking his hand before grabbing her books again. "But you can call me Guin." 

"Nice to meet you." Stiles nodded. "This is Scott." He said, patting Scott's back as Scott pulled the release up, the locker swinging open.