Chapter 5: Paint Me Like One Of Your French Girls

Friday morning brought Guinevere showing up to school with her hair down (turns out it fell to just above her shoulders when it was loose) and a pair of leggings that accentuated her ASSets and promptly made Stiles trip over his own feet. Scott grabbed the back of his shirt without looking, so use to Stiles falling by now that he just grabbed whatever he could as soon as he saw Stiles start to slant.

"What are you looking at?" Scott asked as he turned from his locker to see Stiles staring down the hall.

"Guin."

"This is just like how you used to act with Lydia."

"Can you blame me?!" Stiles asked loudly, hands spread out as he shrugged his shoulders and motioned towards her. Scott looked at her and immediately softened.

"Not at all."

"You two are pathetic." Lydia announced as she walked past them, towards Guinevere. "Good morning, Guin." She greeted with a smile as Guinevere turned to look at her, hands still buried in her locker.

"Hey. Sorry, I'm wrestling my bag for my psychology text book."

"You got your locker open on your own." Scott noted, having trailed after Lydia with Stiles like lost puppies.

"Yeah. The sexist bastard stood no chance today." She grinned, a bit of a wild look in her eyes, before turning back to wiggling her book out of her back pack.

"Alright." Lydia said, nodding and showing her appreciation for Guinevere's attitude. Isaac came jogging over to them, looking a little conflicted as he stood next to Scott and Stiles.

"Hey, Scott. Can I talk to you for a sec?" He asked his alpha, eyes glancing at Guinevere. Scott looked up at Isaac's face and furrowed his brows briefly for a second before remembering they were still by Guinevere.

"Yeah. Uh, we'll catch up with you in Econ." Scott told Guinevere as he started to walk away with Isaac and Stiles.

"Okay." She nodded easily. "I have to get to psychology anyways." She told them, still tugging on her book as Lydia watched on in amusement, head tilted to the side. "How often do we even use the book?" She asked, panting for effect. Lydia laughed and gently nudged Guinevere out of the way. She slipped a hand into Guinevere's bag and ran her fingers along the bottom of the book and the sides to see what it was caught on. Moving a notebook's spiral binding, she tugged the book free easily and handed it to Guinevere. "This locker hates me and anything in it hates me by association." She declared, swinging the door shut and walking with a smiling Lydia to their psychology class. Guinevere had taken a psychology class in Washington so most of the curriculum she had already covered, giving her the opportunity to either show off or fold her papers into origami hearts. By the time the bell rang, she had five origami hearts in her jacket pockets and Lydia had one in her purse, her name written across the front in beautiful lettering that reminded her of the 70's.

"I didn't know you knew how to do origami."

"Only a few things, and that seems legit because you met me yesterday." Guinevere said, smiling over her shoulder at Lydia as they walked down the stairs. "You have to stick with me for a while if you want to know more."

"This sounds like a trap." Lydia said, a smile on her face regardless.

"Venus fly, baby." Guinevere said, spreading her arms out in a shrugging motion as she walked backwards so that Lydia could see her smiling face. Lydia laughed and they parted ways, Guinevere heading towards English 102 with Erica and Boyd and Lydia going towards her AP Biology class. "So what do we actually do in this class?" Guinevere asked Boyd as she leaned forward in her desk, conveniently placed behind Boyd and diagonal from Erica.