✾16✾

Today all eight of the princes decided to do roam the castle and just do their own things.

Yeosang opted to waste his time in the library and look for books he could read, whether it be fantasy novels, adventure book, even a list of poems. Just anything he hasn't read or something that seems to fit his taste.

Being in the book-filled room for about half an hour,the ravenette was still looking for more books, in spite of having one table already full of books stacked on top of each other, he was still climbing the wooden ladder on one of the bookcases to find some more.

He was mostly looking for more books about the stars and the skies, scanning the titles on the spine of the somewhat dusty books, he saw one the that peeked his interest but it was a bit farther than where he was standing. Stretching one of his arms while the other had a tight grip on the ladder he tried reaching for the book, he was a few inches short from reaching it so he thought it was good idea to let his right foot hang off the wooden step to have more space for the other foot.

The ravenette's fingers keep on grazing the back of it but not actually getting a good hold of it, after a few more tries, he finally got his pointer finger hooked on top of the book and started pulling on it. But to his luck the book, for some odd reason was a little thick and that it was a bit stuck.

"Are you kidding me!, ugh!"

Not giving up anytime soon, Yeosang used all of his strength to try and get the book unstuck from its place, until by accident he unexpectedly pulled the book with too much force, causing it to fall from the case with the prince stumbling and causing himself to fall as well.

Bracing himself for the impact with the floor, he closed his eyes and just prayed that he could just get away with a minor injury. But the universe decided to have mercy on him, as he didn't feel the carpeted floor nor did he feel like falling anymore, but instead he felt a pair of strong arms envelope his frame.

Opening his eyes, he was first met with a pair of eyes and he knew who those pair of eyes belonged to. It was Jongho, the youngest prince out of the group, he saved the older prince from falling flat on the ground, Yeosang didn't know how the other got here on time or how come he didn't noticed his presence, but one things for sure he was thankful and was busy staring at the red haired prince.

"You okay hyung?"

"Huh? Oh! Uh y-yeah, t-thanks for uh s-saving me"

"Its no problem"Jongho stood up properly with the older still in his arms, where as Yeosang just wrapped his arms around the younger's neck as he was afraid to actually fall this time.

The red haired proceeded to carry his hyung towards the table that was littered with books, and sat him down on the chair and went back to where the older was supposed to fall and grabbed the book that fell to the floor instead.

"All that trouble for this book? You could have gotten hurt hyung" the younger stated as he gave the old and thick book, while having a seat next to the ravenette.

"I know, anyways how come you're here? And since when did you arrive?"

"Well I came here because I was bored and didn't know what else to do, also I came in when you were just about to fall"

"Right, still thank you for saving my life"

"I told you it was nothing but your welcome"

Getting the younger's charming and adorable gummy smile, Yeosang returned the favor by giving him a genuine smile and went back to reading the book he picked out, while Jongho stood up and went looking for a book he could read but decided to ask the older for recommendations.

"Hey hyung got any ideas on what I could read?"

"Well that's up to yourself on wha-"

Yeosang stopped mid sentence as his and Jongho's faces were so close to one another; nose touching each other's, breath fanning the other's face and lips just centimeters apart that if one of them moved they might as well could have kissed. However, Jongho stepped back from the other and broke the silence around them.

"Y-you know w-what I'll just go and take a look around" Not wanting to make it anymore awkward than it already was the red haired left, while the older just sat there speechless and face like a tomato.

Spending a few minutes mindless wandering the library, Jongho settled on going back to his room.

"Hey hyung, I'll-"

At the table he saw the ravenette fast asleep, going closer to check on him, he stared at his face and thought that everything single little thing about him was perfect. His dark black hair, the birthmark on the corner of his left eye that would sometimes be covered up with powder, his well-sculpted jawline, Jongho wondered how such human being could exist.

Thinking that the older prince must feel uncomfortable from his position, the red head gently hoisted him up and carried him back to his bed, but Yeosang started stirring in his sleep and pulled Jongho into bed with him. Not wanting to disturb his hyung, he decided to stay.