✾30✾

Hongjoong was sleeping peacefully, until he was woken up by a pair of lips on his face and neck, seeming as the ticklish wake up call wasn't gonna stop anytime soon, he opened one of his eyes to look at the owner of the lips.

"Wake up Joongie"

The older was trying to wake up the younger, but the blonde wasn't having any of it, he even looked at the clock in his room and it hands' showed that it was only half past seven in the morning.

"Hwa its too early" The blonde mumbled, while turning away from the silver head, and snuggled more into his covers to continue his slumber.

"Come on love, I've been up since around six, and as much as I want to continue and admire you, I want to hear your voice now"

Despite hearing the new nickname from Seonghwa, Hongjoong had no choice but to lazily wake up.

"First off, what's with the new name?"

"Love? I mean, technically you were the one who first said that to me"

"I did?"

"Mhm, last night, remember?"

Thinking back to last night, he sort of did tell him, but the blonde was sort of saying that he loved the older.

"Oh, I actually was meaning that I love you-"

Saying the four letter word was enough for Seonghwa to be smiling crazy. The two of them did know that it was only a matter of time until they would have to say the word love, but Hongjoong was not expecting for him to say it himself, he thought it would the elder.

"So you love me now huh? Wow and I thought it was me who would say it, guess you beat me to it"

"I-it was a m-mistake, I-I mean I do l-love you but- uh... You see - argh"

Seeking comfort from the blanket, the blonde hid himself from his own embarrassment. Where as the older was giggling at his lover, he then pulled the sheets to see his boyfriend covering his blushing red face with his hands.

"Aww, don't hide from me Joongie, there's nothing to be embarrassed of. If it makes you feel better, I'm fine with us using love from now on"

Peeking from his fingers, the younger look at his lover and slowly uncovered his face, but he still had a small pout in his lips, and Seonghwa being head over heels for him, pecked the younger's lips a couple of times and soon kissed him longer. It now turned into a full on morning make out session between the two of them, and like last time, the two of them felt euphoric and didn't care about anything than just the two of them. It was then that the silver head decided to take it up a notch by grinding himself on the younger, and Hongjoong gasps at the contact of their members and looked at the older, shocked.

"Was it too much? Hongjoong I'm sorry for doing it, I just couldn't contain myself. I'm so so sorry" Anticipation and guilt started bubbling inside the older's veins as he waited his lover's response to his actions.

"It's fine Hwa, I sort of..." The younger mumbled the last part.

"You sort of what Joongie?"

"I sort of liked it"

Seonghwa was surprised with the younger's words, he expected the other to get upset at him, guess not.

"Wait really? You think we could continue? I mean we don't have to do it, but... Can we?"

"We are not doing it, besides its morning"

Hongjoong said and made his way towards the bathroom to take a bath. Meanwhile the silver haired was replaying his lover's words.

"Wait-"

-
Now afternoon, and the younger princes finally got a hold of the couple in the library. The two eldest figured that the kids would start questioning them about their relationship, so they brought it upon themselves to ignore them for sometime this day, and it seems as if the younger's has had enough. According to Yeosang, the other five princes kept bugging him since he wasn't telling them if the two elders were dating or not, so he told them that why don't they just ask the said couple.

So here they were now, Hongjoong and Seonghwa seated in the library with the other princes surrounding them, well except for Yeosang, he was off to the side drinking tea.

"So are you two really dating?" Mingi asked.

"Yes, is this really necessa-" The blonde said.

"Hey, we're asking the questions here. Since when did you two start dating?" San cut off the older's words.

"A few weeks ago" The oldest said flatly.

Satisfied with their answers, the younger princes started congratulating the two on their relationship.

"I can't believe you hyungs didn't tell us yet you told Yeosang? How could you? Do you not trust us?"
Wooyoung said dramatically.

"Not really. I mean we do but, we just agreed not telling you guys for a while, since we wanted to be together in peace before you all start getting in between us. Also, we didn't told Yeosang, he just figured it out on his own" Hongjoong stated as he leaned on the older's shoulder.

They all turned to looked at the said male, and saw him standing behind the blonde and was now holding his empty tea cup.

"What? It's not my fault that I observe things better than you guys"

"You also have been observing Jong- mmhm"

Covering Hongjoong's mouth with his hand, the raven haired was given a knowing look from the older, while he also gave him a 'don't you dare' look.

"Oh would you look at that, hey hyung wanna join me for some more tea?"

Giving no chance for the elder to speak, they left the library, leaving the others confused.